Synchronize Web-API with local Database

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I'd like to synchronize a proxy-list from an web-api, that gives me a JSON format with my local MySQL database. As a result all proxies that are in the output of the JSON web-api shall stay in the DB (if they are already contained), otherwise they should be added. Additionally all proxies that are already in the DB but NOT contained in the JSON output of the web-api shall be updated in the DB (set table-columns "active" to "offline") or deleted.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you!

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is not a question, you want to hire a job.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is not a question, you want to hire a job.
I already parsed the JSON API in the right format and thought I could save it to a list. Then take line after line from the list and check if the IP is already in the table of the DB. If yes, set the column "active" to 1 if not to 0. And then vice versa take all table entries and check if they are in the list (from the JSON API) and set active appropriate.

Shouldn't be much effort.

But maybe it's even easier with updating multiple rows at once and/or INSERT ... ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE...

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
im kinda baffled by this... its litteraly so basic. i dont mean this as a disrespectful way. but you could literally just process that w a query command in your database...
IDK what DB your running as you provided no information but google or udemy will teach you this info for free.
Your going to have to batch it either way in the way you described

• Спасибо
Реакции: EtaLasquera

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
im kinda baffled by this... its litteraly so basic. i dont mean this as a disrespectful way. but you could literally just process that w a query command in your database...
IDK what DB your running as you provided no information but google or udemy will teach you this info for free.
Your going to have to batch it either way in the way you described
Yes, was just a peanut. I'm just at the beginning to working with databases in Zenno and so it looked more complicated at the beginning. Btw, using MySQL, as you asked.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i assume the key in the DB is the IP address?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
huh... well here is 1 solution when you "update" your list just turn EVERY value to zero and update the valid ones if hte ip matches the ip as the key to 1
thats the fastest and quickest solution for you

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)