Would love this feature

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Being able to add to the PUBLIC repository of functions.
Have a menu option in the main menu of project maker that opens a area w a listing. The listing has project title, Author, Description, and tag's (IE SMTP, EMail, Parse, Sort, Database would be a project for email to sort and parse data and add it to a database)
a project would OPEN source
it ideally would be labeled with notes inside to Explain function - to promote labeling have a review option (like Star voting 4/5, Ie Labeling 5/5 everything is labled and function explained, Works as described 3/5, that sort of thing)
Would love to have Vetted reviewers too (if examined say 80% or more of a category their review would be placed higher in review category and given a icon (i don't know like a magnifying glass or something)

this would allow people to contribute small code but it would alow functionality to increase people being able to find solutions to common programing bugs that the community builds functions from and allow NEW USERS to see a wide range of examples on how to solve issues too

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This would be a insanely great feature, especially to newbies, to be able to import small part of codes into your templates, that would be like having the snippets category ready at your fingertips to be imported in different templates. I think it would really expand the number of users since it would be much more user friendly for the people with low programming skills.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This would be a insanely great feature, especially to newbies, to be able to import small part of codes into your templates, that would be like having the snippets category ready at your fingertips to be imported in different templates. I think it would really expand the number of users since it would be much more user friendly for the people with low programming skills.
that was my whole premise is the learning curve can be difficult for people but having solutions w tag's discriptions and reviews would help alot of people learn how to do it better faster and dive into the meat of it being able to see examples of how the fundamentals are done

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This would be something like wordpress plugins

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)