Start project in zennoposter using API

Jaseel s

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I need to control the projects in zennoposter ( Run & Stop ) remotely through API.

Hopefully waiting for your reply

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Unfortunately, there is no remote control option for zennoposter. Maybe. we'll add it soon...

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can use .bat-files for starting and stopping Zenno projects. Right-click on your project in ZP and choose "Create .bat file". Then you can make your preferred settings and call those bat files to start/sop your projects. Hope this helps.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
You can use .bat-files for starting and stopping Zenno projects. Right-click on your project in ZP and choose "Create .bat file". Then you can make your preferred settings and call those bat files to start/sop your projects. Hope this helps.
But bat files still should be executed locally with zennoposter.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But bat files still should be executed locally with zennoposter.
Okay currently I run my .bat files locally and didn't try it remotely. But in general it should also work remotely e.g. with psexec:
"psexec \\remotemachine -u remoteuser -i -d cmd -c localdisk:\folder\batchfile.bat

-c will copy from local path"

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

bartjan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
other workaround is have all your projects check a txt file, if contents is 'go' have it start the rest of the template, if contents if 'wait' then execute a x minute pause and loop to start

then use dropbox/resilio sync/something-else to be able to write to the txt files (one for each project) from a remote location. so that you can start templates (and possibly pass along other info the template needs)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hi @lokiys,

can you please post the direct link to the article containing the project with the admin dashbort in php? Unfortunately I don't speak russian and with the link above I can't find the article.

Thank you :-)
There it is https://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/zennoposter-kladez-bezgranichnyx-idej-i-vozmozhnostej-chast-1-js-mysql.19925/
please take Your time and use google chrome browser and just translate to English all pages and read them through.
There is a lot of useful information You will not regret checking out other articles as well.

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very much lokiys also for the help you offer in many other threads.

I already looked into the Russian section here at the forum from time to time and found some very interesting threads. Didn't know the "Articles" section there yet. I'm sure I will find some really helpful material there.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We control bots based into a SQL Server data generators, in SQL we start procedures who run BAT files based on select queue... the problem is thread control... due to can't control zp we usually run one thread jobs.

rami

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
guys i need some help , to connect website with server and have the bot work on the back end , everything is in Russian

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)