Bugs in new version 5.22.1.0

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Bugs, errors and problems in version 5.22.1.0.

dariesto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It looks like when ProxyChecker is installed, the tab "Output" in ZennoPoster (in built-in proxychecker) disappeared. I also cannot run ProxyChecker as separate program (says no connection with server)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
It looks like when ProxyChecker is installed, the tab "Output" in ZennoPoster (in built-in proxychecker) disappeared. I also cannot run ProxyChecker as separate program (says no connection with server)
Output is not supposed to be in built-in proxychecker, as proxy are intended to be used only inside zennoposter.
As for problem running ProxyChecker, Please check your antivirus and firewall software. They probably block it.
You should add CheckingProcessor.exe process into exclusions in your protection software.

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just found this important bug, for template with ff52, whether 32bit or 64 bit, on zennoposter, it always using 1 base per thread, so even I already change the setting to 5 threads per process, it stilll use 1 base for each threads. So for example 10 threads running, there are 10 bases on task manager, pretty heavy on processor.

It works fine on ff45.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PM freezes while debugging a medium-large project. Can't click anything in the program's GUI. If i minimize it, I can't maximize PM again or get back to the GUI. Only way is to close it via taskmanager.

In ZP the same project runs okay since months.

I tried to run Diagnostic.exe from program folder but it seems that it's also not working. A file called diagLog.txt in the folder Diagnostic ist created but the only content therein is "
Start processing locale CapMonster Demo
Start processing locale CapMonster2Service
Error during of getting information about program CapMonster2Service of ZennoLab:\r\n System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Diagnostic.DataCollectors.SoftwareInfoCollector.GetZPInformation()
Start processing locale EN

"

Последнее редактирование:

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PM freezes while debugging a medium-large project. Can't click anything in the program's GUI. If i minimize it, I can't maximize PM again or get back to the GUI. Only way is to close it via taskmanager.

I tried to run Diagnostic.exe from program folder but it seems that it's also not working. A file called diagLog.txt in the folder Diagnostic ist created but the only content therein is "
Error during of getting information about program CapMonster2Service of ZennoLab:\r\n System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

"
Now the Diagnostic.exe finished (it took over 45 minutes) an I get the report.zip. I'm going to open a support ticket and attach report.

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

"
Would be great if you also describe what actions or manupulations you get this problem afrer.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I also noticed that the process "CheckingProcessor.exe" that belongs to ZP jumps up and down in the Taskmanager of windows regarding CPU usage. It jumps to about 40% CPU usage then goes down to about 3% for some seconds to peak again to 40% and so on. That happens when only ZP is running (PM closed) and also while ZP and PM runs simultaneously.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I also noticed that the process "CheckingProcessor.exe" that belongs to ZP jumps up and down in the Taskmanager of windows regarding CPU usage. It jumps to about 40% CPU usage then goes down to about 3% for some seconds to peak again to 40% and so on. That happens when only ZP is running (PM closed) and also while ZP and PM runs simultaneously.
Do you use proxychecker?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
No I don't use proxychecker. Isn't the CheckingProcessor.exe a tool bundled with ZP/PM do avoid illegal copies of Zenno? As far as I remember the CheckingProcessor.exe was around a maximum of 2% in the past versions of ZP.
It's used for proxies and for authorization on our servers.
You should add this exe files into exclusions in your anntivirus, Windows defender and other protection software.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

jcknick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've started experiencing issues with loading/writing to excel files. At some points PM doesn't see the data in the files, sometimes it doesn't write anything. Right now, e.g. I'm writing into a table - PM sees the data in the table, but when I physically open the excel file, it's empty.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I've started experiencing issues with loading/writing to excel files. At some points PM doesn't see the data in the files, sometimes it doesn't write anything. Right now, e.g. I'm writing into a table - PM sees the data in the table, but when I physically open the excel file, it's empty.
How is table bound to exel file in PM. Please attach screenshot of table properties.
Do you check preview of table to make sure it writes data, or view full content of a table?
Also, please check if this option is disabled.
Save files safely.png

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)