HTTP intercept The page "192.168.0.9:8181" is not available now. For restore access to this page, st

avros

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all,

When I load the url into browser im getting this error:

HTTP intercept
The page "192.168.0.9:8181" is not available now. For restore access to this page, stop the HTTP service

Does anyone know what this is? Capmonster cant be contacted any more by my software faucet collector, it returns a non reply error when test button is hit.

avros

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry my error, its working now! Ignore this post ;-)

forumzeno

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
How did you solve this problem? I have the same mistake.

avros

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry, I didn’t realise it was actually not a problem. That’s just what the page loads up to when I load up the url for the capmonster server address I had set.

What is the issue that you are having with cap monster?

forumzeno

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I also receive a message:
The page "127.0.0.5" is not available now. For restore access to this page, stop the HTTP service
Although this page should have the Capmonster logo.
And probably because of this error I can not throw ports on the router

avros

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I used to get the capmonster logo too and then stopped getting it but my services are still working as normal so I’d ignore that.

Are you using any 3rd party program to solve captchas with? I did have an issue to start with using the 127 address so I changed it. Try changing it to the IP address of your machine and choose port 8181.

Also you need to open your firewall and allow incoming traffic to port 8181 otherwise it will be blocked.

Let me know how you get on.

avros

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also what did you mean by throwing ports on router? Are you referring to port forwarding?

forumzeno

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ёбенбобен,

I spent the whole day trying to get this fucking logo. I used to use this program for 2 years and the logo was. It remains only to redirect the ports, but I think I can manage. Thanks a lot for your help.

avros

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You’re welcome. I spent a lot of time messing around with it too but I just kept looking. The solution sometimes is right around the corner.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)