Extracting differences between two lists

Saladetomateoignons

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Priviet !

I am new to Zennoposter and I'm trying to understand something. It sounds pretty simple, but I can't figure out how achieve what I want. I already searched for a solution on these forums, with no success (I saw some good info about how to extract the common items in two lists, however here I only need to extract the differences between two lists).

I have two lists:
  1. Followers (say for example 150 followers) (like followerA,followerB,followerC,followerD...)
  2. Followed (say 200 followed) (like followerA,followerB,followerC;followerD,followerE...)
My goal here is to:

1. Compare Followers / Followed list then
  2. Keep only entries from the Followed list which don't also appear in the Followed (basically get a list of accounts I followed but don't follow me back, followerE in my example)
So I tried to do the following:

1. Merge the Followers list and add it to a variable FollowersMerged
  2. Get random line from the Followed list (and delete after take) an assign it to a variable named RegexFollowed
  3. Do text processing : apply a Regex (using the RegexFollowed variable) to the FollowersMerged variable and add the result to a variable named Found
  4. Use IF with "(-Variable.Found-)"!="". If the outcome is negative, restart step 2

But I'm not getting what I want. Looks I'm missing something here (and very simple I guess), but I need to get my brain used to this kind of gymnastics.

I'd be very glad if anyone could help me here. Thank you!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
I would advise doing it this way:
1. Take line from Followers llist - operations with list Take line to variable.
2 Compare variable with lines in Followed list - operation Delete line matching text (use variable as matching text).
3. Repeat previous two steps with all lines from Followers list in a loop - https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:looping

• Спасибо
Реакции: Saladetomateoignons

Saladetomateoignons

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for answering ! I m gonna try that

Saladetomateoignons

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just a follow up here, I completed this simple operation and I should have looked better to find that delete line option.

Thank you again.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)