Is it possible to create Solve Media Image recognition module?

kevmb1

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I have been collecting over 10,000 solve media images (text recognition).
I am wondering if it is possible to create a module for CapMonster using MCS for Solve Media images/text?
I do not know if 10,000 images is enough.

I know that using OCR for the text will not work, but..

Is it possible to rename each picture to the solution, and so when I send the captcha to CapMonster, the solution is the name of picture?

For example:
1) I have this picture..

2) I save this picture as "bacon and eggs.png"

3) Then when this captcha comes again, it will scan for a picture that looks the same, then it will find that this picture matches "bacon and eggs.png" so the solution will be "bacon and eggs".

I apologize if I my question is unclear, but I hope you understand what I am asking.

I am happy with Solve Media Audio (about 60-70%) success, but I want to try improve it.

Thanks in advance

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
CapMonster can't handle that kind of logic. Basically it's impossible to create something like database for futher reference.

• Спасибо
Реакции: kevmb1

kevmb1

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for letting me know, I will try something else

zuzoovn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I have been collecting over 10,000 solve media images (text recognition).
I am wondering if it is possible to create a module for CapMonster using MCS for Solve Media images/text?
I do not know if 10,000 images is enough.

I know that using OCR for the text will not work, but..

Is it possible to rename each picture to the solution, and so when I send the captcha to CapMonster, the solution is the name of picture?

For example:
1) I have this picture..

2) I save this picture as "bacon and eggs.png"

3) Then when this captcha comes again, it will scan for a picture that looks the same, then it will find that this picture matches "bacon and eggs.png" so the solution will be "bacon and eggs".

I apologize if I my question is unclear, but I hope you understand what I am asking.

I am happy with Solve Media Audio (about 60-70%) success, but I want to try improve it.

Thanks in advance
Did you find the solution?
I am making the captcha breaker too, could you please provide your 10000 images for testing purpose?
I can not PM you.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

zuzoovn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

skywalker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
" Is it possible to create Solve Media Image recognition module? "

Thats what im asking myself at the moment & am trying to do right now.
But im far from having 10.000 Captchas collected, must be around 200+ by now.

Im not sure if i did the Training right; but the sucessrate is definetly better than yesterday. But maybe it can be that that has to do with ur recent Update!?
Also i UNchecked every Module which i definetly not gonna need,
as ive primary need SolveMedia & REcaptcha & RecaptchaV2 and maybe a handful other of which i not know the Name out of the head.

On my first try with Capmonster it solved exactly 2 > TWO captchas out of 33. There I thought ok this makes no sense if I let that run im just gonna get banned within a day.
Soo i switched back to 2captcha use but took a screenshot of each appearing Captcha & saved them like > textincaptcha.jpg
A bit earlier ive let the Module Trainer run and it seems to have made a difference. By now CapMonster recognized 95 SolveMedia Captchas of which it actually solved about 30...
Im not sure of how long i could let it run like this before i get the first Ban for too many wrong ones. But im afraid i cant let it run overnight and sleep well; id rather switch to 2captcha before night.
Ive had it before that i got ban from some sites when actually typing captcha myself & did it wrong too often cos i just couldnt read it right or did a stupid typo; and that werent that much wrong ones, maybe 10or12 wrong within an hour of doing them manually and voila i had my ban for 24hours. Im trying it out now with a couple of sites where i wouldnt mind that much if id get banned.
As im using my real private IP to claim &or let my Bot claim from CryptoFaucets

But as my main reason to buy CapMonster was to cut down on the 2captcha expenses i must find a way to increase the level of recognition.
I hope someone here can and will give me some help doing so and im positive of it :-)

By the way, if my Post here is to intruding to the Topiccreator, not be mad, please a Mod then push my Post into a fresh Topic then, thanks.

This support Forum made the decision to buy CapMonster alot easyer, as I saw theres many experienced and compentent peoples here, so im very hopeful to get CapMonster optimzed and running like clockwork sometime soon, i have faith in You :D

Maybe time to get to my actual Questions:
- Will CapMonster remember which Captchas it did already and which ones where solved correctly?
- Am I wasting my time taking Screenshots of the Captchas & naming them like the Text in them?
- Wil Training it like that work?
- Can i show You somehow what CapMonster did so far since I started it earlier ?
As I still can see the Pictures & the Text CM did type, which in some case isnt even remotely right.. :(
- Is the SiteKey Addon for ReCaptchas a one time, or Yearly 10$ or really monthly like ive read here somewhere?
Cos if its Monthly im definetly better off with 2Captcha for now at least; i not need soo many of them, mostly really SolveMedia. (But id like to be able to use more Recaptcha as of now)
Ive used the Demo Version about 2 or even 3 Months ago and it did really also solve the Recaptchas just fine if i remember right, that why i kept CapMonster in mind and also got back to it now many many weeks after. IF the SiteKey thingyis really a one time 10$ & u say it works like a charm, please direct me to it and i may get it versy soon :-)
- Can I somehow help to improve the accuracy for the Solvemedia Module u have already ?
I wouldnt mind typing a few thousand Captchas if in the end the Module wil definetly remember all cases which where successful and doo all of the manually typed ones 100% right in the Future, for everyone.

I think i got more Questions but im not gonna bobard U with all of them now and spare us some for the coming days so we wont get bored :D

Regarding SolveMedia Audio Captchas: ice tried them yesterday, but sucess was 0 out of a dozend; yes Rostonix i know, I did something wrong :D I havent tried them today, after unchecking all definetly not needed Modules, but im gonna try it again in a few Minutes.
By now CM did about 130 Captchas (all SolveMedia) and maybe about 40-50 right, it seems to work a bit better now already without changing anything...
I could still predict, this Captcha its not gonna make, i have hard time reading it myself & would guess what to type; then in other cases now im surprised it actually is getting a few right with the first try!

Sorry if I may leave yall too much Text here :P Have mercy and patience with me Nooby please, im exited to finally use CapMonster and cant wait to get it optimized and running real good.
Admin or Mod if needed please move my Post into fresh Thread please, Ive looked around and thought this one here may be the most fitting to post in as of now im mostly concerned getting Solvemedia to run and am also trying to train/make a Module for it myself so i thought it ok if I post in here :-)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Guys, we already created such module! It's in the program!
SolveMedia_module.png

skywalker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
CapMonster can't handle that kind of logic. Basically it's impossible to create something like database for futher reference.
Ok yes it may be not possible for further or future reference BUT it must be possible to let it REmember what it did solve correctly already yes ?

Guys, we already created such module! It's in the program!
Yes I know & im using it right now, but thank much for this Screenshot, i did not have that check on "use it to recognise all"
Did check that option now & will see if maybe the recognition rate will be better.

But VladZen, please read all of my Post, I know its alot, you´ve reacted even faster than i have re-read my Post, so im thinking u didnt read all or maybe u can read way faster as i can :-)
but if ur in Holydays please get back to the Beach and dont mind me today, i have time to get this setup up perfectly
and am not much the pushy now now now guy, realax and enjoy your freetim ( i think ive read ur in holydays)

As im having a very limited and reoccuring set of Captchas to conquer daily i thought maybe an own Version of the Module would be a way to crank it up to 100% recognition.
By now i havent seen a Captcha in many many many days which I havent have seen before so Im still thinking a selfmade Solvemedia Module Version may not be a bad Idea?!?

I will keep testing and let u know if & into which errors i may get, as ive said already it seems like recognition is already better but then also alot is typed totally wrong.

jaime

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello I would like to know how we can increase from 61% to 90% because it is that everything is error error let's go crazy do not solve anything

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
hello I would like to know how we can increase from 61% to 90% because it is that everything is error error let's go crazy do not solve anything
We achieved maximum success rate possible for recognizing Solve Media in CapMonster.
You may try also solving this captcha via audio. But you need to use good fresh proxies with it.

carlitos9027

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello VladZen, I would like to say that I am failing with solvemedia audio, the file is downloaded but when sending it to the capmoster it says error, but when I download it manually and send it if it recognizes it, it solves it, returns the answer but is wrong with 10 tests none it works, or if someone can

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
hello VladZen, I would like to say that I am failing with solvemedia audio, the file is downloaded but when sending it to the capmoster it says error, but when I download it manually and send it if it recognizes it, it solves it, returns the answer but is wrong with 10 tests none it works, or if someone can
1. How do you download audio captcha and send it to recognizing automatically? Are you sure it's correct?
2. What does actually sound in audio captcha?

P.S. I would recommend you to try recognizing solve media via pictures in CapMonster.
SolveMedia_module.png SolveMedia_pics.png

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)