Bugs in version 5.17.2.0

Deemer84

Administrator
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bugs, errors and problems in new version 5.17.2.0.

nycdude

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I think the new table and list features need to be tuned up, they're acting odd and sometimes breaking my .csv files. It's like it's injecting "" quotes everywhere. Also sometimes when I take a first line from table (Which forces to line 0) it will delete my entire .csv files or corrupt it with a lot of quotes everywhere.

Before taking first line of table:

The separators are ignored:

Injecting ""

Breaks my .csv

Thanks for any help.

nycdude

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
To update, I stopped the option to make changes to the file when table or lists changes (after taking line) and it works good. It seems like when a line is taken and the file is updated to reflect the new table condition, it re-updates it all screwed up.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I would recommend to select CSV format for working with CSV tables, not OWN format.

P.S. Please do not insert such large images

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PM freezes/hangs while debugging: When I debug a larger project step by step in PM after a while PM freezes. I can't click any button in the GUI and if I go to the Windows desktop and would like to come back to PM the PM-icon in the task bar becomes blue but nothing happens.

I'm using Windows Server 2008 R2.

noname007

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
please help me,
This sniptcode could deal with invisible recaptcha ? I have try this. but I got error.
upload_2018-5-31_10-25-26.png

I also have try with Lord_Alfred code but I have error

kaboom

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another new big problem with tables and lists :

When tables and lists are empty and after you try to get line,

Zenno does not detect that the line does not exist (green exit instead of red exit).

kaboom

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
update: after tests the issue with empty lists and tables appears with "bind to the file"

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

noname007

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

noname007

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
The problem has solved. Thanks.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: nycdude

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
There is quit some problems with browser engine I guess.
I have sent ticket with one site where my browser just broke down at one point. And there is other problem again.
In twitter you can not work, as when you pick Action designer you have to wait up to minute while it un-freezes.

Happens on different browser engine versions, as well as happens on different PCs.

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is quit some problems with browser engine I guess.
I have sent ticket with one site where my browser just broke down at one point. And there is other problem again.
In twitter you can not work, as when you pick Action designer you have to wait up to minute while it un-freezes.

Happens on different browser engine versions, as well as happens on different PCs.

I confirm that this is still happening even when using the x64 Firefox engine, but a lower a rate (compared to using the standard FF engine).
The problem appears especially when working on huge social media pages with tens of thousands of posts. When you try to search an attribute of a post, PM will check all these tens of thousands of posts, resulting a huuuuuge lag.

For example, I was working on a 5 years old facebook page, and when I tried to search a common attribute of the facebook post, the PC hanged for like 10 minutes. Then I noticed that it identified this attribute in posts from 5 years ago. Needless to say that it had to check tens of thousands of posts that were posted on that page during these 5 years...

It would be great if we could set a limit on the number of checks that Zenno does when searching after an attribute on a page (eg: I'm interested to see only the first 100 results...not the tens of thousands of results from posts that have been submitted on a facebook page 5 years ago). Or, if I am really interested to see all the results, leave this field blank and prepare to wait :-)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
@lokiys and @Aronax - that's because of a lot similar elements on such webpages...
We'll try optimizing it

• Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax

yomomma

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Captcha module not showing balances now.

nycdude

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Few problems I've been having, not sure if it's settings issues or bugs.

When I try to replace a block in PM with the block on the clipboard it will make the whole thing disappear. The two are still there but invisible, if I click and drag around the invisible place they will pop out.

Also, when I try to process images it makes the entire window of the application change to a smaller resolution and much smaller window I cannot work in, and need to shut it down.

Thanks.

nycdude

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also, when I try to process images it makes the entire window of the application change to a smaller resolution and much smaller window I cannot work in, and need to shut it down.
To update the image processing bug, it happens when I do a combo download from URL and clear data at the same time. I can download separately and clear data separately but not at the same time.

sirJay

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't know why, but after using zennoposter 3-4 minutes it loses Internet connection (interface on Russian, but at the left bottom you can see orange circle saying Connection: Disconnected).
So I close program, starts again, after some time connection is lost again.
With no connection I can not start tasks.
Perhaps there is a problem with incorrect time.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I don't know why, but after using zennoposter 3-4 minutes it loses Internet connection (interface on Russian, but at the left bottom you can see orange circle saying Connection: Disconnected).
So I close program, starts again, after some time connection is lost again.
With no connection I can not start tasks.
Perhaps there is a problem with incorrect time.

Responded to your query in ticketts...
You should install latest Windows updates and sync time with internet-server on your computer.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)