Desktop version
Activation occurs on real phone numbers

Благодарностей
Баллы

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
is this still working? do i need pay for sms services fee? what emails do u use for this template?

Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, working) Only email registrations, mail.ru use

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any reviews or feedbacks from customers? How about bans for such accounts?

Hostname

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am guessing this is no longer for sale considering the domain in your Signature has been parked? Please correct me if I am wrong and then I'll be glad to discuss this further on messenger.

Thanks in advance.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I am guessing this is no longer for sale considering the domain in your Signature has been parked? Please correct me if I am wrong and then I'll be glad to discuss this further on messenger.

Thanks in advance.
Dude. There are 3 contacting methods available from OP. Just take and contact to one, why need to guess ? :bw:

Hostname

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dude. There are 3 contacting methods available from OP. Just take and contact to one, why need to guess ? :bw:
You are absolutely right, and this is precisely why I added the OP on Skype; it just so happened that my first instinct was to reply considering others may have the same question I did (now or in the future) therefore I didn't visit his profile right away but instead I regretfully replied before it occurred to me to go ahead and visit his profile, which is exactly where I found his Skype username. Furthermore, when I mentioned being "happy to discuss this further on messenger," I was referring to Private Messages here on the forum, not Skype.

The entire reason I visited his profile was to figure out how to send him a PM (as I am newly registered on this forum) but I obviously do not have enough posts yet to send any PMs. Once I realized this was very likely the case, I started looking around his profile for any other means of contact and that's when I stumbled upon his Skype. So in conclusion, this is why I posted what I did first, but then ended up contacting him on Skype regardless. I hope you understand, and I am sorry for any confusion and/or frustration I may have caused (and I say that with the utmost sincerity — seriously).

Cheers.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
You are absolutely right, and this is precisely why I added the OP on Skype; it just so happened that my first instinct was to reply considering others may have the same question I did (now or in the future) therefore I didn't visit his profile right away but instead I regretfully replied before it occurred to me to go ahead and visit his profile, which is exactly where I found his Skype username. Furthermore, when I mentioned being "happy to discuss this further on messenger," I was referring to Private Messages here on the forum, not Skype.

The entire reason I visited his profile was to figure out how to send him a PM (as I am newly registered on this forum) but I obviously do not have enough posts yet to send any PMs. Once I realized this was very likely the case, I started looking around his profile for any other means of contact and that's when I stumbled upon his Skype. So in conclusion, this is why I posted what I did first, but then ended up contacting him on Skype regardless. I hope you understand, and I am sorry for any confusion and/or frustration I may have caused (and I say that with the utmost sincerity — seriously).

Cheers.
WOW so long answer on so simple thing. lol
Not sure why You looked in OP profile for contact information that in first post there is email, skype and telegram to contact him. :-)

About not allowed to send PM please open ticket in http://support.zennolab.com about that You want status client in forum, and send there Your license email address.
Then You will be able to send PMs.

Cheers

Hostname

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
WOW so long answer on so simple thing. lol
Not sure why You looked in OP profile for contact information that in first post there is email, skype and telegram to contact him. :-)

About not allowed to send PM please open ticket in http://support.zennolab.com about that You want status client in forum, and send there Your license email address.
Then You will be able to send PMs.

Cheers
What can I say, I can be a very thorough person (it's a blessing and a curse). :D In all seriousness though, it's possible I overlooked his contacts assuming it was the start of his signature. Who knows, I'm not even going to speculate on that front. Lastly, thank you very much for the info on requesting client status here on the forum. :the:

AFavela

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there, im interested in buying zennoposter templates.

All of them related to social media (Facebook, instagram, Twitter and Youtube) creation of accounts, automation of the accounts, controlling the accounts to perform certain interactions such as like, comment, watch, share, etc., and scrape and store data in databases.

If you have already templates that work or if you can develop them ill buy them.
Telegram - AFavela

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)