BlueStacks - Download Pending - Can't Download Apps - AVD Works

AtmoPress

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Has anyone figured out this "Pending Download" problem? I'm getting it also. I've tried to install many apps, and they all stay in the status of "Pending Download."

I've tried:
  • Removing Blue Stacks and reinstalling it.
  • Restoring ZennoDroid back to factory.
  • Installing a newer version of BlueStacks.
  • Installing Android Developer Studio (to try using AVD as the emulator, but I can't get this option to show up in the ZennoDroid settings).
  • Removing the Google Account and adding it back.
  • Uninstalling Blue Stacks, Uninstalling ZennoDroid and reinstalling ZennoDroid.
Nothing seems to work. I'm able to side load the app using the "Install App" command in ZennoDroid, but I cannot do anything through the Google Play Store.

AVD Workaround

AVD isn't an option in the ZennoDroid 1.1.1.0, so I tried to install 1.0.0.0 (but that doesn't work from the User Area, because the file can't be found). I installed ZennoDroid 1.1.0.0 and that had AVD as an option so I tested it out. Apps install successfully, but I definitely see how BlueStacks is better. I hope we can figure this problem out, because I'd like to use Blue Stacks.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
You should reinstall BlueStacks in your system - https://zlsupport.com/android/BlueStacks2_7.exe
During new installation you should authorize where BlueStacks asks for it (somewhere in BS itself and in Google Market, maybe somewhere else), then wait untill desktop will be fully loaded in emulator.
After that you should close emulator and set checkbox that BS has been installed properly (it usually asks for it).
Finally, application should be downloaded and ionstalled properly.

AtmoPress

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This appears to be working. Thanks @VladZen!

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

Macs Bank

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmmm - I am having this exact same issue. In addition, I can't get any browser to open inside of BS / ZennoDroid. I have tried reinstalling bluestacks2.7 from the link above but it still doesn't seem to be working.

Any suggestions?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Hmmm - I am having this exact same issue. In addition, I can't get any browser to open inside of BS / ZennoDroid. I have tried reinstalling bluestacks2.7 from the link above but it still doesn't seem to be working.

Any suggestions?
The main point is not reinstall BS, but authorize it properly during installation.

Macs Bank

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank for the reply @VladZen, but the problem is I don't know what you mean by "authorize it properly". When I install it, I follow all the options it gives me, but I am not seeing any kind of "authorization". It doesn't prompt me for anything during the install.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Thank for the reply @VladZen, but the problem is I don't know what you mean by "authorize it properly". When I install it, I follow all the options it gives me, but I am not seeing any kind of "authorization". It doesn't prompt me for anything during the install.
(somewhere in BS itself and in Google Market, maybe somewhere else)
After that you should close emulator and set checkbox that BS has been installed properly (it usually asks for it).

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
@Macs Bank have you managed to deal with this problem?

Macs Bank

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Finally got it working some how! not sure what I did, but I got it! Thanks so much! I do have another question, but I'll create a new thread for it.
Thanks again

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)