Check proxy is not working

aprilsoft

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the setting in "selected" no server is specified, although the list on the above mentioned three authentication server proxies:
chek.zennolab.com/proxy.php
check2.zennolab.com/proxy.php
chekfast.zennolab.com/proxy.php
I tried to remove them and change to your address, previously placed a script on your server - all equal "selected" is left blank, and check the proxy is not performed. The status bar shows: "Connection: Connected / server: not available."
OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64), no antivirus or firewall is not installed.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

nocny_stroz

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
What to do when proxy cheching doesn't start at all? I tried with .net framework 3.5 & 4 and reinstalling software? (Server connected and servers-checkers: ok).

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
What OS do you use? What antivirus, firewall? Make screenshots of main checker's windows

nocny_stroz

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's XP SP3 with built in win firewall and Microsoft Essential (tried with avast earlier). Oh my god ...... I have tried to solve this few times since a month and now i noticed that I simple didn't increase the Load sources threads.... :-)

sitte

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello. I have similar problem. For about a month proxychecker load proxy from source (private proxies) but it doesn't test. Can I ask for help? I tried many settings bo no effect. I tried to disable firewall but still "proxy checking server: not available".

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)