[GET FREE] Facebook accounts creator

avalongits

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very much for the post Shinigami!

Is there a version for ZP4?

limojohn258

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for shared this with us and it still working.

Muka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi people
facebook is little change last half year, you have something idea now to create full template included telephone verification?
and i have two problem :
When i use proxy, facebook now this and took me this and show me verification window :(
Also when i have lucky and create for not veryfication account, after this when i logging he tell me "sorry bla bla bla....." and must put telephone verification.
Mayby you have something idea to every time see voice veryfication , this is still works when i use internet numbers, bu 99% time show only sms verified?

I search all idea i lose many many hour to try this and no success :(

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
That's how Facebook works nowadays. That's why there are no any any software for mass account creation available on the market today :-)

Muka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
No no no i don't bealive, people from Russia and China do it everything, how this is possible don't find solutions :-)
If is possible building that system veryfication i'm sure is something idea for this broken that system.

Mayby is something idea to hit every time Voice veryfication, not sms (for voice it's work great, but for sms any internet services phone don't work)
I try many times to register to specific IP address and country and many site to anonymous ip ,and i'm half satisfaction .

I don't now but from pakistan,malaysia short ip 8 for 10 time don't need veryfication phone but after time log in half of this need this veryfication
also when i use short ip from usa from something geolokatiozation don't need also verification and also when i use not popular Port for proxy. and every time use unique name, suurname with specific world is only of my country language.

But after time facebook i think now and see the same opera or proxy and now this is the same man.

I think i now when i totaly anonymouse my browser this idea work at 75% but i don't find good services to anonymouse my computer only jondo but he don't have much proxy.

Important : I think when i total anonymouse my computer and something program change every time specific information from my browser (not only hide) + use unique information to register this is work not bad now, but i don't find thats services on internet mayby you people now and show me name of this serwices?

Muka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
sory too long and too bad language please help me for this if is possible:

I think when i total anonymouse my computer and something program change every time specific information from my browser (not only hide) + use unique information to register this is work not bad now, but i don't find thats services on internet mayby you people now and show me name of this serwices?

Ps. JonDo is good but i also find site how now this is proxy connection :( You now is exist something better services like jon Do?

HMASERV

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for sharing this.I appreciate much more

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)