Bugs in new version 5.10.6.0

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Reporting bugs, errors, problems in version 5.10.6.0.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I still have a problem with this:
"[*] Issues loading certain websites have been solved."

I have a project who sometimes need 30 min ~ 1 hour to download a file due to page stuck, sometimes the download fail/sucess and the page still stucked for 20~30 min. If I try download the same file in Firefox or Google Chome, the same file download need near 1 min.

Page.LastDownloadFile will be back as a project variable like version 5.9.1?
Example:
Project A: download folder C:\ProjectA
Project B: download folder D:\ProjectB
Download a file in project A
Read last download file from project B will return C:\ProjectA\DownloadFile.txt?

Последнее редактирование:

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sometimes right mouse button not works in ProjectMaker EN 5.10.6.0 when click over the page to open this menu
and need to be restarted to works again. I rollback to previous version.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

I have a project who sometimes need 30 min ~ 1 hour to download a file due to page stuck, sometimes the download fail/sucess and the page still stucked for 20~30 min. If I try download the same file in Firefox or Google Chome, the same file download need near 1 min?
Could you please give any examples of sites, where we can reproduce this bug? Also, do you use proxies zenno or local ip when downloading file?

I have a project who sometimes need 30 min ~ 1 hour to download a file due to page stuck, sometimes the download fail/sucess and the page still stucked for 20~30 min. If I try download the same file in Firefox or Google Chome, the same file download need near 1 min.

Page.LastDownloadFile will be back as a project variable like version 5.9.1?
Example:
Project A: download folder C:\ProjectA
Project B: download folder D:\ProjectB
Download a file in project A
Read last download file from project B will return C:\ProjectA\DownloadFile.txt?
Ok, we will check why it's changed in 5.10 versions and maybe roll back.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Sometimes right mouse button not works in ProjectMaker EN 5.10.6.0 when click over the page to open this menu
and need to be restarted to works again. I rollback to previous version.
Yes, it hangs sometimes when you switch focus from PM browser to another window or application. But, usually closes when you right clock and back focus to PM browser.
If you have to restarrt PM, could you please describe how to reproduce it?

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Could you please give any examples of sites, where we can reproduce this bug? Also, do you use proxies zenno or local ip when downloading file?
Will be implemented Instance.StopDownloads(); in next version, already solved in conversation

Ok, we will check why it's changed in 5.10 versions and maybe roll back.
Thank you 8-)

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

"Run Process" block ends in error while called process is still running.
zp5.10.6.0.zpTimesoutSubprocesStillRunning.JPG

Following the action id leads us to

zp5.10.6.0.zpTimesoutSubprocesStillRunning2.JPG

If I say "wait for the completion of work" it should wait for the executable to finish.
The timeout should have no influence on this, in any event , the block crashes long after the timeout has passed. The timeout should count when you "Do not wait for the completion of work.

The interesting thing is that the "work" did complete and was not aborted, but kept on running until it finalized.

TIA.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i keep getting profile errors.... its freaking weird some will never load and some will i have NOT a clue on what the difference is between them. cause they where made by the same script. even if i remake the profile it will not run.... i cant figure it out why some run and others wont with exactly the same settings in the script to make them

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
An annoying bug i forgot to mention is this:

It happens when you have lots of lists that make zenno have two rows in the list panel at the bottom (in small list view type).

If you go to the simple editor and then go back to the advanced editor it expands the window with the lists in that takes up much more space than it needs.

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i keep getting profile errors.... its freaking weird some will never load and some will i have NOT a clue on what the difference is between them. cause they where made by the same script. even if i remake the profile it will not run.... i cant figure it out why some run and others wont with exactly the same settings in the script to make them
Can you send the projects that could not loaded?

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
An annoying bug i forgot to mention is this:

It happens when you have lots of lists that make zenno have two rows in the list panel at the bottom (in small list view type).

If you go to the simple editor and then go back to the advanced editor it expands the window with the lists in that takes up much more space than it needs.
Can you attach the screenshots of your problem?

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What version of Windows do you use?

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please describe in detail how to reproduce this problem. Do you use virtual machine or not? Besides check the latest updates of Windows.
Also enable this setting
No i don't use VM, i use windows 7 ultimate.

Also. Is it possible to put a "time limit" on fullmouseemulationmove? When modals popup unexpectedly it scrolls forever sometimes which messes everything up until i manually restart zenno.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i can conect to the email impa just fine and pop3 protical but the program REFUSES to take whats in the inbox, i mean i can see the messages in the mail box on the server and in mozila thunder bird but ZP refuses to see the messages

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
i can conect to the email impa just fine and pop3 protical but the program REFUSES to take whats in the inbox, i mean i can see the messages in the mail box on the server and in mozila thunder bird but ZP refuses to see the messages
ZP downloads first 100 messages from Inbox. not all e-mails.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Old keyboard layout break bug is back.

It was gone but it's not back in this version. It was reported numerous times in past. Basically when you work with PM suddenly keyboard layout changes automatically and all letters become different.

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also. Is it possible to put a "time limit" on fullmouseemulationmove? When modals popup unexpectedly it scrolls forever sometimes which messes everything up until i manually restart zenno.
any update on that? I got no reply. It's a project breaking bug please put a maximum time on a full emulation mouse move, even if its huge like 10 mins.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
any update on that? I got no reply. It's a project breaking bug please put a maximum time on a full emulation mouse move, even if its huge like 10 mins.
note sure it's good idea to set time limit for mouse move. It's better to reproduce the bug with infinite scroll and fix it. Where can we check it? on what website?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Old keyboard layout break bug is back.

It was gone but it's not back in this version. It was reported numerous times in past. Basically when you work with PM suddenly keyboard layout changes automatically and all letters become different.
How to reproduce it? Sorry, I'm not aware of this bug. Maybe it appears after some operations, combinations?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

vidladdie

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Got issues as screenshots

zenno3[1].PNG
zenno2[2].PNG

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)