How to create wait for text to appears then continue script

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello. I try to create video upload automation script. When upload button is pressed i need to wait untill "successfully uploaded' text appears on page then continue the script. I tried this way:

But not works .... script continues even before text appears on the page. Please show me how to do it right way.
Thanks in advance!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I would recommend you to make text checking like this:

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Working example.

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: ek3ekytop и VladZen

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for you answers. Tobbe i made it just like your example and not works for me on the website i trying to do it. It is flash uploading form and i don't know from where it parse the text but it continues every single time even without text appearing on the page. I tested to do it with search by picture but it recognize the right image only on testing and when play the script it click on random position every time. Any suggestions?

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for you answers. Tobbe i made it just like your example and not works for me on the website i trying to do it. It is flash uploading form and i don't know from where it parse the text but it continues every single time even without text appearing on the page. I tested to do it with search by picture but it recognize the right image only on testing and when play the script it click on random position every time. Any suggestions?
Flash is gonna be tricky. You sure it isn't javascript/jquery? It's the most common today and with HTML5 released Flash is soon gonna be history.
Beside image recognition (which is a bad solution imo) it's hard to tell when I don't know which site you're working with.
If you uploaded your template or shared which site it is I could take a quick peak at it.

• Спасибо
Реакции: ek3ekytop

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No i'm not sure it isn't javascript/jquery. Here is short version of my template with test login details. You will need a mp4 video file named 1 in project directory in order to start uploading process.
Thank you very much for your time and help!

Warning: It is adult tube website!

Вложения

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Give this a try.

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: ek3ekytop

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Finally it workinig this way but there is another problem .... Submit button not works untill thumbnails are not generated and "Ready for thumbnail choice" text/link not appers on the page. I tried to modify the template to check for this phrase using your method , but it not works again. Please take a look ....

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)