Help - Migrating to ZennoPoster (My first project and one of the biggest)

Bruno Neves

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello

My name is Bruno and I am a new user ZennoPoster, I got to him through a Google search on captchas (CapMonster2), and I have to say I was open-mouthed when I saw that piece of art work.

MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM ZENNOLAB !!!

I have some training in programming and was very easy to understand the operation of ZennoPoster.

At beginning I saw that he was dealing with a different type of company (positively) after i sending an e-mail asking for some clarification i was quickly answered with extreme professionalism and very very fast.

So far I have used other software but I was asked to increase the capacity of that project and ZennoPoster fell from the sky for me :-)

It is this increase in capacity of a project that I have to really want to ask for your help. In fact I will create it from scratch with the ZennoPoster.

My greatest difficulties are how to put the pieces in ZennoPoster together, what better way to do it, taking into account the resources of multiple servers (CPU, Ram and Internet traffic), future updates and increases in projects / templates, adding templates to ZennoPoster (Schedule, etc…) and manage ZennoPoster in multiple servers.

In reality this is a big project made of many small projects/parts, such as software development :-)

Project Explanation:

- 100 users (each with its private proxy / IP, user-agent and cookies) during the year 2017 will increase to 10,000 users

- 3,000 websites

- Each user must access in 24 hours the 3,000 pages of the internet, some websites have access to:

------> 1 access / 24 hours;

------> 2 accesses / 24 hours (12 hours);

-------> 12 accesses / 24 hours (2 hours);

-------> 24 accesses / 24 hours (1 hour);

-------> 48 accesses / 24 hours (30 minutes);

-------> 96 accesses / 24 hours (15 minutes);

-------> 288 accesses / 24 hours (5 minutes);

-------> 1440 accesses / 24 hours (1 minute);

-------> 2880 accesses / 24 hours (30 seconds);

- Servers (2 x CPU Intel Xeon E5 2630v4 (2 CPUs X 10 Physical Cores X 2.20 GHz), 256GB RAM, SDD)

Questions / Help:

1) Should I create a single project and then add nested projects (which actually do the work of visiting the web pages)? Or how do I create this project?

2) This is perhaps my biggest doubt. How do I run a project x in x time (eg 1 minute)? How do I do it if each web page has different times to run?

3) It is possible to install ZennoPoster silently and remotely?

4) It is possible to configure the ZennoPoster remotely, for example with some scripting or api?

5) It is possible to add templates and configure the schedule remotely?

6) Should I add some GPU to servers?

7) Can I take beneficion from the browser cache? Save server resources? How to make?

8 It is possible to monitor remotely ZennoPoster? because let's say I need 100 servers and liked knowing that they are all working well from a single computer.

I apologize for the long text but I thought it best to explain the best way to also get the best help :-)

I am already very grateful for all the support possible.

Thank you so much,

Bruno Neves

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Hello Bruno,

Welcome to ZennoLab community and thank you for your congratulations!

I"m affraid to dissappoint you, but, unfortunately, there are no special features in ZennoPoster for remote work, which is the key thing to organize work on your project. We just have future plans to implement such tools into our software.

However, that does not mean that you can't use ZennoPoster on multiple servers and run your bots in hundreads of threads. Multi-threading is one of the main feature in our software, which is equivalent to project executiion by several people.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
8 It is possible to monitor remotely ZennoPoster? because let's say I need 100 servers and liked knowing that they are all working well from a single computer.
You can create for each template, on the end, to write in database some info. And you have monitor all templates from one place , by your side make some php script and watch all templates/servers. You can put some alert, if some template not write today any entry.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
Hey Bruno and welcome.

In short all your questions can be answered with two answers. Because we can talk about ZennoPoster default functionality OR as you maybe know you can use any C# libraries in ZennoPoster what makes it do almost whatever you want. Monitoring from one place and such things is advanced and should be connected with mysql + php admin side. But all is possible to make. ZennoPoster is amazing tool :-)

If your project is serious and you are interested to get the best out of it with using ZennoPoster shot me PM with your skype and we can discuss further.

Bruno Neves

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you all for the welcome :-)

I am beginning to see a way to implement the project and be able to manage.

You can answer some questions that I have more doubts, please:

1) I need to see images / javascript / flash but what I do to save resources to servers?
2) Should I add some GPU to servers?

Thank you all

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
1) Why you need these elements?
2) ZennoPoster can work absolutely fine without it

Bruno Neves

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need to see the Ads.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)