Creation free pop3 email accounts on www.safe-mail.net

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
This tutorial teaches how to registrate free pop3 email accounts on www.safe-mail.net

<iframe id="fr" src="http://www.youtube.com/subscribe_widget?p=ZennoLab" style="overflow: hidden; height: 105px; width: 300px; border: 0;" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0">If You are unable to see the YouTube Subscribe button <a target='_blank' href="http://www.youtube.com/user/ZennoLab">Click here</a></iframe>

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Daikoku

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But actually you need to use safe-email.net for one week before you can use pop3 afaik.

wololo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But actually you need to use safe-email.net for one week before you can use pop3 afaik.
Nope. What you do have to do however is to manually allow pop (in the settings) along with altering the spam filter settings - otherwise your activation mails will go straight to junk folder. For this reason, using spam.su or making AOL boxes is superior to safe-mail.

jamesbondsmate

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
link to web action in template editor

Hi I am following this video tutorial,

I cannot seem to link to the web action in the template editor.

Is there a shortcut to link the branch to the web action.

I am pressing the coloured dots but i cannot seem to link them.

Help much appreciated.

James

Update: problem solved.... i just watched an earlier tutorial vid, have to double click the colourled buttons...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
To link two branches you should double click on one exit and then double click on the enter of other branch

• Спасибо
Реакции: Jangoz

adolfainsley8

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just watched an earlier tutorial vid, have to double click the colourled buttons????

waleeed

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)