API key

123feed

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, my bot needs an api key for it to work. I thought CM2 would be like (другой софт) where you just plug in proxies and it'll auto solve captchas for you. Is there a way to get an API key so I can plug it into my bot and have it start solving captchas.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Hello,
Do you still need assistance with it?
CapMonster2 does not need api-key actually.

Lazydayz137

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
OP means the software he wants to use capmonster with requires an API key. I believe that is what the security field does. THough I am having some communication difficulties in my use case @VladZen, using 2captcha api, my balance does not retrieve anything, as opposed to the stated 555 it is supposed to. My Capmoster receives the captchas from my software, at least when I run it local on a 127.0.0 IP. But it doesn't send results back, or report balance, as mentioned, which would at least indicate a better state of communications. If I run Capmonster on an external IP of another system, my software requiring captchas solved can't reach it...

I left firewall on actually, let me go check that. A likely culprit that would let port 80 in, but not a program send stuff back out.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. But any help is appreciated!

Lazydayz137

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I had that firewall in/out allow backward. Been up all night, but still going to double check firewall rules. Any ports other than 80 used?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
OP means the software he wants to use capmonster with requires an API key. I believe that is what the security field does. THough I am having some communication difficulties in my use case @VladZen, using 2captcha api, my balance does not retrieve anything, as opposed to the stated 555 it is supposed to. My Capmoster receives the captchas from my software, at least when I run it local on a 127.0.0 IP. But it doesn't send results back, or report balance, as mentioned, which would at least indicate a better state of communications. If I run Capmonster on an external IP of another system, my software requiring captchas solved can't reach it...

I left firewall on actually, let me go check that. A likely culprit that would let port 80 in, but not a program send stuff back out.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. But any help is appreciated!
Hello,
What software do you connect with CapMonster?
need to see the screenshots of its settings?

Hamza

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi i need an api key with ip on which the capmonster is running. But when i put the api key and running ip my bit shows an Error occured.
Can anyone help?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Hi i need an api key with ip on which the capmonster is running. But when i put the api key and running ip my bit shows an Error occured.
Can anyone help?
CapMonster 2 does not required API-key actually, so you can set any random api-key in your software.
Or you can set api-key in Protection section in capmonster program settings.
IP address and Port can also be set in capmonster program settings.
CM_IP.png

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)