Low support.zenno service

Besedi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
2 weeks ago initiate refund of capmonster2, stuff is not returned yet, money is not got on my account yet.
How long time need to wait for this proccess?

Support area:
Conversation ID:
Assigned to:
Deemer84

Also problem with status client, that can get from support only, I requested, but it's still not processed. But answer from support that "all done" but is not true. (I am still User)
Conversation ID: 42430

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you remind them about that?
I`m sure that, they will do what needed, just maybe they are very busy at this, moment, and will reply to you as soon as possible, never had problem with support, always answering sometimes it cost like 7-10 hours, but any way i got answer.
For status client, i think you needed to say in that moment when they said all ready, that you didn`t got status client, maybe miss click or something, or not saved changes, and thinked that he had give to you status.
Any way no worries, all will be ok, i`m sure)

Besedi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you remind them about that?
I`m sure that, they will do what needed, just maybe they are very busy at this, moment, and will reply to you as soon as possible, never had problem with support, always answering sometimes it cost like 7-10 hours, but any way i got answer.
For status client, i think you needed to say in that moment when they said all ready, that you didn`t got status client, maybe miss click or something, or not saved changes, and thinked that he had give to you status.
Any way no worries, all will be ok, i`m sure)
Ofc, I reminded. Support ignoring me second days. So, who can access to check info with ID, they can check that I truely saying.

Besedi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the dry balance we have situation when support make "missclick" to times to one person, with "successfully" refunded capmonster(and continuously ignoring) and with status on the forum.

Besedi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
two times*

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I'm sure there is just some technical issue returning your money.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
I'll ask support to deal with this situation shortly.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Also problem with status client, that can get from support only, I requested, but it's still not processed. But answer from support that "all done" but is not true. (I am still User)
Conversation ID: 42430
Client status is given to forum account with the same email where you have purchased software.
Currently you writing from the account with another email.

Besedi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Besedi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I linked my forum nickname with software account. Your functional is allow this. So Besedi account isn't fabricate but legitimate.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Special for you, I made this screenshoot from zenno cabinet for demonstrate how it's look like
So, obviously that I am not fabricate.
I linked my forum nickname with software account. Your functional is allow this. So Besedi account isn't fabricate but legitimate.
This is not real linking account if you just type forum nickname in that form. Sorry if there is some misleading
Unfortunately, by forum rules client status can't be provided to the account registered with email where is no software.
We can change the email for your forum account if you wish.

Besedi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is not real linking account if you just type forum nickname in that form. Sorry if there is some misleading
Unfortunately, by forum rules client status can't be provided to the account registered with email where is no software.
We can change the email for your forum account if you wish.
Yes, I would like

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Besedi

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)