Problem with Schedule in ZP 7.2.0.0

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
After updated to 7.2.0.0, Schedule have proble when i set a range hour in when to repeat. This is my setting.

I want my project run affter ZP starting and it only run form 6am - 10pm then stop. Everything ok but until 7.2.0.0, it not run after ZP running. It choose a random time in the range to first start when i see time column NEXT RUN. I need to turn off and turn on schudule to make project run immediately.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Not sure what is the problem exactly...
Issue with next run when you stopped it and then want to continue?

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not sure what is the problem exactly...
Issue with next run when you stopped it and then want to continue?
Yep, when i start zennoposter, if it correct, it will be run immediately but no, it select random time in range and select it to the first run. Something the firest run after zennoposter start is the next day :|

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Yep, when i start zennoposter, if it correct, it will be run immediately but no, it select random time in range and select it to the first run. Something the firest run after zennoposter start is the next day :|
immediate run happens only once when you Enable the shedule, since there is an option Start - imediately..
If you want to run it immediately again, you should Disable and Enable Schedule again. This is correct logic. Don't see any bug there.

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
immediate run happens only once when you Enable the shedule, since there is an option Start - imediately..
If you want to run it immediately again, you should Disable and Enable Schedule again. This is correct logic. Don't see any bug there.
Old version before 7.2.0.0, when i run ZP, it worked immediately, no need to restart Schedule.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
And that was not logically correct :-)
So what can i do now? Will i need to restart Schedule of all projects everytime when i run ZP (that is terrible, i run about 50 project in my person computer) or wait ZP choose automaticly first time run which can be wait many hour or can be wait to next day to run the first time?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
So what can i do now? Will i need to restart Schedule of all projects everytime when i run ZP (that is terrible, i run about 50 project in my person computer) or wait ZP choose automaticly first time run which can be wait many hour or can be wait to next day to run the first time?
But you set to execute project at certain period from 6 till 10 pm, not every time when you run ZP. What's wrong there?
Does not schedule execute project at specified period?

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
But you set to execute project at certain period from 6 till 10 pm, not every time when you run ZP. What's wrong there?
Does not schedule execute project at specified period?
I set time becasue i want all project not working after 10.0pm. And it time i finish a day work, i dont want to wait any project finish to close ZP and turn off PC.

I tested a project with set 24/7 in schedule (imagine below). Sometime after i run ZP, ZP set time for first run after 2 - 3 hours (see in next run column), so i need restart schedule.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I set time becasue i want all project not working after 10.0pm. And it time i finish a day work, i dont want to wait any project finish to close ZP and turn off PC.

I tested a project with set 24/7 in schedule (imagine below). Sometime after i run ZP, ZP set time for first run after 2 - 3 hours (see in next run column), so i need restart schedule.

Посмотреть вложение 65081
Then the bug is not that it does not start immediately. The bug is that next run is too late.
I checked but couldn't reproduce. Next run is within few minutes after running ZennoPoster.
How long is your template executed? Do you choose to continue running task at next start when closing ZennoPoster?

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Then the bug is not that it does not start immediately. The bug is that next run is too late.
I checked but couldn't reproduce. Next run is within few minutes after running ZennoPoster.
How long is your template executed? Do you choose to continue running task at next start when closing ZennoPoster?
Tks for supporting. I found my problem. Seems like in ZP 7.2.0.0, i need to change all project 's status to stop before close ZP. If i close ZP when all project 's status is not stop, next day, after i run ZP, it will be like that:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: kingbin

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)