ZP instance window showing blank screen

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This bug has been around for ages, at least a year, in one version it's a bit better, in another it gets worse again, like in the latest 5.46.0.0.

When I start running ZP threads, the first threads most of the time (about 70% of the time) shows a blank screen in the instance window like the one in the screenshot:

the following threads always work and show the normal content. It usually ONLY happens with the first thread after starting ZP.

The bug is independent of browser and OS, it happens in chrome, firefox, windows server 2012r2, windows 10 and virtual server windows 2012.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
This bug has been around for ages, at least a year, in one version it's a bit better, in another it gets worse again, like in the latest 5.46.0.0.

When I start running ZP threads, the first threads most of the time (about 70% of the time) shows a blank screen in the instance window like the one in the screenshot:

Посмотреть вложение 62815

the following threads always work and show the normal content. It usually ONLY happens with the first thread after starting ZP.

The bug is independent of browser and OS, it happens in chrome, firefox, windows server 2012r2, windows 10 and virtual server windows 2012.
However, try to increase instance timeouts in program settings.
Instance_tineouts_7.png

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But it's ONLY on the first start of a project, the first thread most of the time has a blank screen, all the others then work. Additionally I have a Xeon with 16 cores and fastest SSD, it's not a hardware problem... and the problem occurs on every machine I have ever tried so far in the last years.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
But it's ONLY on the first start of a project, the first thread most of the time has a blank screen, all the others then work. Additionally I have a Xeon with 16 cores and fastest SSD, it's not a hardware problem... and the problem occurs on every machine I have ever tried so far in the last years.
Could you please make diagnostic report?
Please enable detailed log in program settings,
reproduce the problem and run Diagnostic.
Send us created report.zip file.
Log for devs_Diagnostic.png

Deepshark

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, any news about this?
I'm having the same problem I think. The navigator tab stays blank when I open a URL.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)