[SOLVED] Anonymity problem

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
What does that mean:
Go to google insert word what you need to search and press enter, then click on one search result.
Next time when i go to google then my search result what i clicked before is highlighted like google know what i clicked before.
Indy, it's browser's history. Sites don't have any access to this :-)

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
What does that mean:
Go to google insert word what you need to search and press enter, then click on one search result.
Next time when i go to google then my search result what i clicked before is highlighted like google know what i clicked before.
Google does NOT know about this this is a standard browser history feature, if you clicked on the link it will be highlighted.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7290959/how-can-i-detect-visited-and-unvisited-links-on-a-page

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Ok thanks clear with that. But i noticed new problem.
I'm going to google right now and with poster it showing that proxies are not working.
Getting timeout error. Tried at the same time add this same proxy in browser = working fine. Tested with 4 different proxies.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I guess by browser you mean FireFox, since it has to be the browser to compare zenno work with. What's page loading timeout for a page and who is proxy provider?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I'm wondering which one pack you use exactly from there. I'm gonna give them a try
I'm sending you on PM what pack i'm using but i guess it is not main problem with them. And also you will take those proxies and will tell no everything working for me, because today they working for me as well. Actually i'm not checking becuase i do not have time for that. But as you see there is not problem only for me.
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?9148-**Please-Help**-Experiencing-Timeout-Errors

And also i got reported weird problems from my customer after your Anonymity changes that there is very low success rate for many templates. Not tested what is bug but you making me redundant job all the time.... And i should pay for that. Where everything making sense ?

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
And also i got reported weird problems from my customer after your Anonymity changes that there is very low success rate for many templates. Not tested what is bug but you making me redundant job all the time.... And i should pay for that. Where everything making sense ?
After these changes the sucess rate goes down
Код:
pref("network.dns.disableIPv6", true);
pref("general.buildID.override", "20121024073032");
pref("extensions.blocklist.enabled", false);
pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
pref("network.security.ports.banned", "port1935");
Or some others?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
After these changes the sucess rate goes down
Код:
pref("network.dns.disableIPv6", true);
pref("general.buildID.override", "20121024073032");
pref("extensions.blocklist.enabled", false);
pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
pref("network.security.ports.banned", "port1935");
Or some others?
I have changed this info in file but do my customer did that i do not know. I guess no...

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
when I don't understand your pharse
And also i got reported weird problems from my customer after your Anonymity changes that there is very low success rate for many templates.
After what changes?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm sending you on PM what pack i'm using but i guess it is not main problem with them. And also you will take those proxies and will tell no everything working for me, because today they working for me as well. Actually i'm not checking becuase i do not have time for that. But as you see there is not problem only for me.
We've jsut bought this pack for test. And I found time to check them. No one alive in ProxyChecker.
I took some random and set in FireFox it doesnt work neither. Btw when you test proxy in FireFox don't forget to tick that checkbox:
proxy.jpg
Otherwise it is actual for http protocol only, but Google uses https, not http. So you went to google just from your local IP with https.
I advise to use awmproxies, since I did a test with them and never my IP was shown, so you will not banned (your local IP). I hope that everybody understand that not every proxy hides your real IP, so you have to use the best ones.

Последнее редактирование:

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Anyone can share their experience with anonymous-proxies.net ?

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm with buyproxies.org (semi-dedi) and none of my accounts are ghosted when using ZP.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am using anonymous-proxies.net because they offer the best proxies out there and after 3 pinterest registrations my home ip is banned, not the proxy ip because I use 50 private proxies on delete & rotation.

Threads Count: 1
Instances: 1 per base

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
I am using anonymous-proxies.net because they offer the best proxies out there and after 3 pinterest registrations my home ip is banned, not the proxy ip because I use 50 private proxies on delete & rotation.
Threads Count: 1
Instances: 1 per base
How do you determine that you home IP was banned?
It just stop registering new account or what?
Can you check is any direct connection exist? (read HB post http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?8550-Anonymity-problem&p=52402&viewfull=1#post52402)

Are your proxy in proxy checker looks like this with ALL green marks?

proxy.jpg

What is you OS?
Does Flash enabled?
Do you use useragent randomization?
Does you template have a loop or just one try to register an account per execution?

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How do you determine that you home IP was banned?
It just stop registering new account or what?
Can you check is any direct connection exist? (read HB post http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?8550-Anonymity-problem&p=52402&viewfull=1#post52402)

Are your proxy in proxy checker looks like this with ALL green marks?

Посмотреть вложение 3218

What is you OS?
Does Flash enabled?
Do you use useragent randomization?
Does you template have a loop or just one try to register an account per execution?

pr.jpg

1) Win 7 x64
2) Added Plugins --> Load Objects disabled
3) Useragent: default didn't changed anything.

Checked the template with Cports. It seems that the connections is going though proxy.

Can you check the related and established connections? I think that this is causing the problem.

Guys why don't you make a simple registration template for pinterest since all the users are facing the same problem and check if you template is working? If your template is working then we are doing something wrong!

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Same thing with Hotmail and Yahoo! Zenno has become totally useless!

Guys if you don't fix that bug I am sure that you will lose all your customers for sure!

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
I will write an article in a few how to proper register an accounts to avoid bans end etc.
At least we have some registered hotmail accounts and they a still alive and working.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Always register Hotmail accounts with proxies. Have no problems with it except the rule "no more than 3 accs per IP per day". A lot of public proxies are useless in this case.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Hungry Bulldozer

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys why you keep saying the same things over and over and over again!?! We are using private proxies! end of story so don't mention this again!

@Darkdiver If you were sure that zenno doesn't have this bug you would have build a sample template and you would have send it to your customers, us. I don't think that building a list of things that we should avoid will add value or solve our problem.

Just build a sample template that will work with pinterest and prove that we are wrong.

My 2 cents!

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So far I cannot register hotmail, yahoo, pinterest wtf we cannot build the base for everything else!

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
of course with article I will a post a templates.

• Спасибо
Реакции: decibelgr

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
One of my customers just reported that he is getting banned on one site where he register accounts. Her said first 2-3 accounts are ok - after that banned.
Will send this site to DD.

Maybe this anonymity problem is like this old cache problem. As HB said he did not saw direct IP when tested, maybe zenno really not showing direct IP but not changing proxy and using one proxy for all threads per base. Because as i remember i had problem with pinterest registration and when i restarted project maker then problem was solved in a while.

Suggesting to check that.

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you are able to initially create accounts using private proxies, but then find that account creation starts to fail after 2 or 3 registrations, it is possible that you are not clearing the cache fully.

To fully clear cache, you need to manually reboot each instance of FF browser with each run of the template.

This is done in the Instance Settings tab.

capture_001_22022013_143637.jpg

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Or try,

Zennoposter restart instance.JPG

which can be used from within a template and would give you both restart/reboot possibilities.

Последнее редактирование:

ladygamer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
so is this fixed or not?

I'm thinking of buying MP today... if it's actually fixed issue

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Some fixes will be released in next build.

akash

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just registered a bunch of tumblr accts and now hrs later the acct is suspended. Not sure why this would happen unless they see my real IP...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)