Bugs in ZennoPoster 7 beta

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just installed the latest version from today (7.1.2.0) and now frequently get the error "Error detected when getting cookie from instance" directly after the error "Error accessing instance.GetTabByAddress"--> see attached screenshot.

Never got the cookie-error before. Also the "Error accessing instance.GetTabByAddress" occurs massively since one of the latest updates!

Вложения

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Just installed the latest version from today (7.1.2.0) and now frequently get the error "Error detected when getting cookie from instance" directly after the error "Error accessing instance.GetTabByAddress"--> see attached screenshot.

Never got the cookie-error before. Also the "Error accessing instance.GetTabByAddress" occurs massively since one of the latest updates!
Error detected when getting cookie from instance - this error occurs when you save profile, right?
As for the Error accessing instance.GetTabByAddress, please make diagnostic report with detailed log for developers after it's reproduced.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Error detected when getting cookie from instance - this error occurs when you save profile, right?
As for the Error accessing instance.GetTabByAddress, please make diagnostic report with detailed log for developers after it's reproduced.
Yes, I think the "getting cookie from instance "-error occurs when saving profile. Any recommendation to fix this?

I uploaded an error report yesterday and sent you the link in ticket.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am also getting this error: "Running the Profile Failed to process the profile: Error detected when getting indexedDb from instance"
Is it related to the one above (posted by morpheus93)?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I am also getting this error: "Running the Profile Failed to process the profile: Error detected when getting indexedDb from instance"
Is it related to the one above (posted by morpheus93)?
This is the error when saving profile with IndexedDB. We are aware of this bug and already working on it. It will be fixed soon.

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is the error when saving profile with IndexedDB. We are aware of this bug and already working on it. It will be fixed soon.
Thanks, Vlad. Just to let you know, this error appeared when I maxed out the machine: too many threads, the CPUs went to 95-100%. If I keep the threads at a reasonable level and the CPUs load is a bit relaxed, I don't get this error.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Thanks, Vlad. Just to let you know, this error appeared when I maxed out the machine: too many threads, the CPUs went to 95-100%. If I keep the threads at a reasonable level and the CPUs load is a bit relaxed, I don't get this error.
This error usually occurs when browser instance is not working properly, hanges for example, and not enough resources can be the reason for that.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax

JohnnyC

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
When double-clicking on action in Project Maker on my dedicated windows server, it does not open the action dialog like it suppose to. When doing this on my normal PC it works fine but on a dedicated windows 2019 server, it does nothing.

All other functions seem to work fine.

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here is the version with fixed IndexedDB error:

No more indexedDB error in 7.1.2.1. Big like!

But I cannot make 7.1.2.1 load tripadvisor.com (I encountered other sites, too, with this problem...but I don't remember them because they were not important and I thought it's a proxy problem).
The thing with tripadvisor is that it is loading on FF52 but it is not loading on Chrome: tried with/ without any proxy, with/ without emulations (default profile), javascript and plugins enabled...

Is there any workaround for this?

• Спасибо
Реакции: daniilslep

daniilslep

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
No more indexedDB error in 7.1.2.1. Big like!

But I cannot make 7.1.2.1 load tripadvisor.com (I encountered other sites, too, with this problem...but I don't remember them because they were not important and I thought it's a proxy problem).
The thing with tripadvisor is that it is loading on FF52 but it is not loading on Chrome: tried with/ without any proxy, with/ without emulations (default profile), javascript and plugins enabled...

Посмотреть вложение 51958

Is there any workaround for this?
I have a similar problem.
I cannot load tripadvisor.com on Chrome
The issue is in Accept-Language profile parameter. We wil fix it in next versions.
Curretnly, you can make it work like this:

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: daniilslep и Aronax

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can't enter text into C# step

Don't know if it's a v7 specific bug, but I often can't enter any text (I can't even make any input) to a newly added C# cube in PM. When I close the project and re-open it mostly of the time it works after that and I can add my code to the C# step. Can you check that please?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Cookies/Cache/??? not cleaned after project restart in PM

I currently face the issue while debugging a project in PM, that after I have created an account and the project has finished, I restart it with F5 for a new run I'm suddenly logged in at the website I'm automating!? So I assume there are some cookies, cache, indexedDB, super-cookies or something not correctly cleared although I have the 2 steps "clear cookies" and "clear cache" (also restart the instance - at the very beginning) at the beginning of the project and also checked "cache cleaning" in project settings.

Any ideas?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys you asked about Firefox update.... (it seems the topic was deleted mistakenly with spam).
Firefox has stopped supporting XULrunner for integration with other applications - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XULRunner
Therefore we are not updating Firefox anymore and offer Chrome which is actually 80% of browsers in the Internet.
Too bad if there would really no longer updates to the Firefox engine (Browser) in ZP, as some things are not working as expected in Chrome engine. I saw a FF modification called "Waterfox". Maybe this basis could be used on Zenno to update the FF engine? Waterfox

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

I currently face the issue while debugging a project in PM, that after I have created an account and the project has finished, I restart it with F5 for a new run I'm suddenly logged in at the website I'm automating!? So I assume there are some cookies, cache, indexedDB, super-cookies or something not correctly cleared although I have the 2 steps "clear cookies" and "clear cache" (also restart the instance - at the very beginning) at the beginning of the project and also checked "cache cleaning" in project settings.

Any ideas?
today i faced the same problem, but with the proxyes, it simply won't change it. restart, close zeeno, restart computer changed to zenno v5, changed to from chrome to mozilla nothing. after a couple of restarts it changes it.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Can't enter text into C# step

Don't know if it's a v7 specific bug, but I often can't enter any text (I can't even make any input) to a newly added C# cube in PM. When I close the project and re-open it mostly of the time it works after that and I can add my code to the C# step. Can you check that please?
I don't face this problem. Don't you have some text processing program running at the same time? Like punto switcher

Any ideas?
The idea is... don't you load zennoposter profile after restarting project?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't face this problem. Don't you have some text processing program running at the same time? Like punto switcher
Not that I know of. Sometimes it works, and I can simply add a new C# step and enter the code therein at other times not. But I noticed that a workaround (apart from re-starting PM) is to create a new project (e.g. Ctrl+N) and add a new C#. This way I can enter the code without problems and then copy the whole C# cube to my other project.

The idea is... don't you load zennoposter profile after restarting project?
No, it's a project that doesn't use saved profile.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Open 2+ projects
Open next project with a different browser than your default browser.
Confirm to load a needed browser for template
Different browser starts loading

AND

automatically redirect you to first template and when the browser is loaded it automatically starts to execute this first project in tab.

Happens not all the time. Maybe after You start PM the first time. Not sure yet.

But already happened twice for me.
VПосмотреть вложение 43076

@VladZen Seems this bug still is not resolved.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
GUI texts of English PM in Russian language

Many of the tab heading texts in the latest EN 7.1.3.0 version of PM are in Russian. See attached screenshot.

Вложения

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I see v7 have new version 7.1.3.0 but in dropbox, it is 7.1.2.1, please up file setup v7.1.3.0. I don' know my Zennoposter v7 can not update automaticly in some newest version, i always reinstall zennoposter then install new version.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: kingbin

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

tharrkun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I just tried to make a template for Microsoft account registration and I have an issue with two things. After choosing the country from a dropdown list, I keep getting the same action pasted into my template every time I click anywhere. And the other thing is that I can't seem to work with the e-mail verification window because the cursor keeps focusing back on the main ProjectMaker window. The second issue keeps happening with Recording on.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i can confirm, just installed the new beta and got the same issues.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)