Proxy support for email processing

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Currently there is no proxy support for email processing. This means that for account creation and email verification, it is your home IP address which is logging into the email account (unless you are using a VPN). This poses a major problem for anonymity, and could potentially get your home IP flagged.

It would be great to be able to have proxy support for email processing :D

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
Recieving emails with proxy i bet will bring more problems and errors than benefits.
How exactly do you think that sites could track you when you download emails? :huh:

• Спасибо
Реакции: slimdusty72

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Email processing without proxy does pose a problem for anonymity.

The problem is not with the site you are registering- the problem is with the email provider.

It is well known that email providers log IP addresses. Gmail uses that IP data for security purposes. If you log onto hundreds of different email accounts with one IP, you run the risk of the email provider flagging the IP.

ZP needs to be completely anonymous. I think that logging onto multiple email accounts from your home IP is a problem. Every action in ZP needs to be under the cover of a proxy.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you use hotmail or some other provider besides gmail there will be no problem. Hotmail will let you have unlimited accounts from one IP. You just can't create more than 3 from the same IP on the same day. I have created and used 10's of thousands of email accounts and they are still good to go. I have even created 1000's of gmail accounts with phone verify and when doing email processing have never had an account flagged because of it.

If it concerns you use HMA or HotSpot Shield.

• Спасибо

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree with Clint on this one, there is no need for using proxy when it comes to email processing.
I have so many hotmails, and gmails, and im switching ip's all the time, but i never had any issues with email processing. Even when i do some stupid stuff from my home ip, email processing itself have never caused me any troubles. Your home IP will get flaged for creating to many accounts from same ip, and not for email processing :-)

• Спасибо

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for replying, good to get your thoughts. I agree that currently there have been no problems with email accounts getting flagged for accessing multiple emails from the same IP. I suppose my concern was that it does leave a footprint and I like to do everything with a proxy. At the moment I use HMA as well as my private proxies... just to be safe!

Arthuro

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree with Clint on this one, there is no need for using proxy when it comes to email processing.
I have so many hotmails, and gmails, and im switching ip's all the time, but i never had any issues with email processing. Even when i do some stupid stuff from my home ip, email processing itself have never caused me any troubles. Your home IP will get flaged for creating to many accounts from same ip, and not for email processing :-)
Is it always true ? We always doesn't need a proxy with a lot of email processing on outlook, gmail and yahoo with the same ip? But with unique registering ip for each email ?
Thank you

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)