Cannot open Spotify Web Player. Help!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Yes, those are the instructions I followed, but I am still getting the player issue. Here are screenshots that show the .dll file in the ZP folder (I highlighted the directory structure) and a screenshot of the error in ZennoMaker when I test it.

There is a step I may be missing, so hopefully, the screenshots can help someone here identify the missing pieces. Thanks.Посмотреть вложение 40141 Посмотреть вложение 40142
What browser engine is selected in your zennoposter project? You sure it's Chrome?
Chrome_engine.png

Also, make sure that flash is properly enabled in it - https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:chrome-enable-flash[URL]https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:chrome-enable-flash[/URL]

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, here is a screenshot. I am able to load the page, but after logging in, it returns the same error.
spotifyerror.jpg

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am still having no luck with this. The Enable player in your browser error message continues to show up. This does not happen when I play it through Chrome outside of ZP. It even works on FireFox and Edge on the same computer. I have followed all the recommendations, but there is something that I must be missing.

Would appreciate additional help on this, especially from anyone who is able to get this to work properly in ZennoMaker.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I am still having no luck with this. The Enable player in your browser error message continues to show up. This does not happen when I play it through Chrome outside of ZP. It even works on FireFox and Edge on the same computer. I have followed all the recommendations, but there is something that I must be missing.

Would appreciate additional help on this, especially from anyone who is able to get this to work properly in ZennoMaker.
Try using attached dll file. It could be that you have 32-bit Chrome in your system, but copied dll from it to x64 chrome engine in zennoposter.

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: Yuriy Zymlex

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you, will try it. I also assume I have created the correct Subdirectory names and placed it in the correct ZP folder as shown in the screenshot from my earlier post.

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am still getting the same failure outcome. I have attached a screenshot to show the directory path of the dll file that you attached in your response.

Also, this should have nothing to do with the version of ZP I am running correct? I have version 5.29.3.0, but my license recently ran out for me to update to version 5.30. Don't have the money to make the upgrade right now.
cefpluginserror1.jpg

Последнее редактирование модератором:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you restart ProjectMaker after copying dll?
Yes I did. I closed it out and restarted it. I just went ahead and scraped up some money to buy the update. I am installing version 5.30.0 now and will run through the recommended steps again to see if I have better luck. I will also recreate a test project from scratch with a simple visit, no proxy, and see how the browser behaves.

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've updated to version 5.30.0.0, copied the Cef folder in the directory, change browser settings to Chrome, added the arguments to it, then started ZM. I still get the enable player message. This is frustrating as I am sure it must be something very minor.
zperror1.jpg

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
No Luck, I have included a video clip link that will show the following:

1. A clip of the Spotify web player playing on a standalone chrome browser without problems. Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  2. A clip of the directory folder path that shows where the .dll file is located.
  3. A clip of ZM settings without arguments string or browser profile customization.
  4. A clip of ZM making a visit to the exact same URL from step #1, but failing to open the web player.
  5. A clip of ZM settings with arguments string and browser profile customization.
  6. A clip of ZM making a visit to the exact same URL from step #1, but failing to open the web player.
Click this link to view the video clip in your web browser: https://recordit.co/1iBx2B9VAf The player controls are on the bottom of the page.

In all of the scenarios above, the web player only plays per item #1 above. All attempts to get it to play with ZM returns the same "Enable player in your browser" error message. Hopefully, the video clip will give you a better understanding of the exact steps I followed and a clear verification of the outcome.

Последнее редактирование:

GLADO

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try running Chrome without arguments and also set default profile in browser profile settings.
Currently working on this and failing as well. Could it be because the data is scoped in: C:\Users\(Machine Name)\AppData\Roaming\ZennoLab\ZennoPoster\5\ProjectMaker\Browser\Chrome\ but when the Browser is restarted in chrome all data and plugins are cleaned automatically? If you place the CefPlugins in this directory and restart to test they will be deleted....

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Currently working on this and failing as well. Could it be because the data is scoped in: C:\Users\(Machine Name)\AppData\Roaming\ZennoLab\ZennoPoster\5\ProjectMaker\Browser\Chrome\ but when the Browser is restarted in chrome all data and plugins are cleaned automatically? If you place the CefPlugins in this directory and restart to test they will be deleted....
I thought about that as well. Have you tried to run the bot on ZP as opposed to ZM, to see if it works?

When I run it in ZP and try to view the browser in action, the page quickly closes. This only happens with this particular web player page.

GLADO

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I thought about that as well. Have you tried to run the bot on ZP as opposed to ZM, to see if it works?

When I run it in ZP and try to view the browser in action, the page quickly closes. This only happens with this particular web player page.
Troubleshooting this right now, I was able to get the Webplayer working in Project Maker by copying the Cefplugins after restart and including the manifest.json and license file from Chrome. This is in the User Data directory. It was then generating an error in the CEF.log when trying to play but it was progress. Trying to recreate that situation right now.

As for the window closing...if your proxy is verified connecting, then it's probably because ZP thinking the script is done. Try putting a wait time at the end of the script and see if it still closes right away.

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Troubleshooting this right now, I was able to get the Webplayer working in Project Maker by copying the Cefplugins after restart and including the manifest.json and license file from Chrome. This is in the User Data directory. It was then generating an error in the CEF.log when trying to play but it was progress. Trying to recreate that situation right now.

As for the window closing...if your proxy is verified connecting, then it's probably because ZP thinking the script is done. Try putting a wait time at the end of the script and see if it still closes right away.
Please share your progress with screenshots of where to copy the files from and where to paste them to. Thanks.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

json and license file do not affect the work... The main thing is proper bitness of correct bit depth widewine dll.

No Luck, I have included a video clip link that will show the following:

1. A clip of the Spotify web player playing on a standalone chrome browser without problems. Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  2. A clip of the directory folder path that shows where the .dll file is located.
  3. A clip of ZM settings without arguments string or browser profile customization.
  4. A clip of ZM making a visit to the exact same URL from step #1, but failing to open the web player.
  5. A clip of ZM settings with arguments string and browser profile customization.
  6. A clip of ZM making a visit to the exact same URL from step #1, but failing to open the web player.
Click this link to view the video clip in your web browser: https://recordit.co/1iBx2B9VAf The player controls are on the bottom of the page.

In all of the scenarios above, the web player only plays per item #1 above. All attempts to get it to play with ZM returns the same "Enable player in your browser" error message. Hopefully, the video clip will give you a better understanding of the exact steps I followed and a clear verification of the outcome.
You did something incorrectly... Is your Windows system 32 or 64 bit?
Check properties of widewine dll which you downloaded from my post. Is it unlocked for using on your system?

Последнее редактирование:

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there anyway to generate a log in ZM to find out why the web player plugin is not loading?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm still running into the "Enable player in your browser" error message with ZM v5.31.0.0. I am beyond clueless as to why the .dll file is in the correct folder, but ZM is still behaving the same way.

Has anyone actually managed to get the player to load in ZM at all?

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just updated to 5.32.0.0 and I still cannot get Spotify web player to load on ZM/ZP without getting the browser compatibility error.

Can this just not be incorporated in the software so we don't have to manipulate the program's folder files? I have all the proper flash plugins on my machine because I can load the Spotify web player on a standalone Firefox, Edge, and Chrome browser on the same machine. All of the suggested workarounds posted in this thread is not working. I would hope it should just work out of the box.

surfmore

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any update on this. I need to make this work.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Just updated to 5.32.0.0 and I still cannot get Spotify web player to load on ZM/ZP without getting the browser compatibility error.

Can this just not be incorporated in the software so we don't have to manipulate the program's folder files? I have all the proper flash plugins on my machine because I can load the Spotify web player on a standalone Firefox, Edge, and Chrome browser on the same machine. All of the suggested workarounds posted in this thread is not working. I would hope it should just work out of the box.
Again, you are doing something wrong. You put unmatching dll.
For x64 dll should be used for x64 system and x86 for x86 system.

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Again, you are doing something wrong. You put unmatching dll.
For x64 dll should be used for x64 system and x86 for x86 system.
I understand your theory about why I may be having problems with the browser, so I have done the next best thing to show exactly how I have followed your instructions and the outcome from that. But based on the steps I have taken, I don't believe I have done what you have suggested is the reason why I am still having problems as you will see the proof for yourself.

Here is a clip of a video that shows the following:

1. Install Chrome x64 bit version
  2. Test Spotify Player browser on that browser
  3. Copy files from the x64 folder of the Chrome install folder into the ZP directory you outlined in your instructions.
  4. Verify the correct .dll file is in the correct directory
  5. Tested Spotify player in Project Maker
  6. Tested Spotify player with browser modifications in Project Maker as suggested by you.
Streamable link for video here - https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqjYDCtjme

Please point out any mistakes that you see in the video from the steps that I have taken. I have gone through this process for the past 2 weeks and still am not able to get past the browser compatibility problem with this single program.

As you will see in the detailed video, I have taken all the steps that you recommended. I am using ZP on a x64 machine running Win 10 Pro, and running Chrome x64 bit version. The only widewine.dll file in the Chrome directory was in a x64 subdirectory. There was not even an x86 sub-directory in my Chrome folder, because I clearly installed Chrome 64-bit version. Therefore, I am not sure how I can possibly be mismatching the dll file in the appropriate ZP x64 folder.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I understand your theory about why I may be having problems with the browser, so I have done the next best thing to show exactly how I have followed your instructions and the outcome from that. But based on the steps I have taken, I don't believe I have done what you have suggested is the reason why I am still having problems as you will see the proof for yourself.

Here is a clip of a video that shows the following:

1. Install Chrome x64 bit version
  2. Test Spotify Player browser on that browser
  3. Copy files from the x64 folder of the Chrome install folder into the ZP directory you outlined in your instructions.
  4. Verify the correct .dll file is in the correct directory
  5. Tested Spotify player in Project Maker
  6. Tested Spotify player with browser modifications in Project Maker as suggested by you.
Streamable link for video here - https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqjYDCtjme

Please point out any mistakes that you see in the video from the steps that I have taken. I have gone through this process for the past 2 weeks and still am not able to get past the browser compatibility problem with this single program.

As you will see in the detailed video, I have taken all the steps that you recommended. I am using ZP on a x64 machine running Win 10 Pro, and running Chrome x64 bit version. The only widewine.dll file in the Chrome directory was in a x64 subdirectory. There was not even an x86 sub-directory in my Chrome folder, because I clearly installed Chrome 64-bit version. Therefore, I am not sure how I can possibly be mismatching the dll file in the appropriate ZP x64 folder.
Why Chrome 64 bit installed in ProgramFiles(x86) directory? It's not 64 bit Chrome in this directory and you copied wrong dll.
C:\ProgramFiles\ is the directory for 64 bit applications in Windows system

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)