Error accessing Instance.ActiveTab since Upgrade

wensday

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Since upgrading to the pro version of zp i keep getting errors on my templates. Is there anything i can do to stop these errors? My templates run for a long time 24hr+, but my server stats I have zp on are pretty good. I am running the template at 10 threads and I only run one template at a time using task manger. I also have no other programs running.

Errors:
Errors.png

Server Stats:
system.png

Instance Settings:
settings.png

settings-2.png

wensday

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also when i put the option to "Continue running encase of errors." It still closes thread from these errors.

wensday

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
After further analyzing all the errors, it seems like they only occur on taking dom or text actions. Which from my understanding shouldn't putout an error, because I have logic actions under them to help guide when nothing is found. Is there anything to minimize these errors? They seem to always happen at the exact same time and break the template ususally after a long period of running(10 hours+).

wensday

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's been about a week now since I bought the Pro version and started having these issues and still can not seem to overcome them. I would really appreciate some feedback regarding the error I keep receiving. As this has become a big waste of time for me.
To something up in a little more detailed manner, I basically have a bunch of templates that I would like to run one after another. Each template runs on a list it checks and I would like to full complete tasks on the list before going to the next assigned template. I am using "Task Manger" to accomplish this. I have tried rewriting the templates, I have tried a bunch of different configurations and still am receiving the same errors with templates that can not complete their task.

Regardless if i put "continue encase of errors", it does not seem to continue. If i put it to execute 500 times, it stops mid way and does not execute that many times. If I put unlimited executions "-1" it does not complete them.

How can I accomplish my goal of running these templates? Is there something wrong with zennoposter? Is this a bug? Is there something wrong with my configurations? Below are some pictures of my templates under different configurations, and them not being able to complete their task.

Picture-1:
Here i have it set to "-1"
1.png

Picture-2:
Here i have it set to "500 executions"
2.png

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Please enable detailed log in program settings, repeat the errors and run Diagnostic.
Send us resulted report.zip.
Extended log.png

• Спасибо
Реакции: wensday

wensday

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
We investigated your report.
Please correct program settngs and set Threads per process =1 (you had 20 per process which too much).
One threads per process.png
Didn't you change other settings?

• Спасибо
Реакции: wensday

wensday

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
We investigated your report.
Please correct program settngs and set Threads per process =1 (you had 20 per process which too much).
Посмотреть вложение 34041
Didn't you change other settings?
Thank you for looking into this matter.
I did mess with the "max amount of memory" within the instance setting but turned it back and it didn't seem to have much of an effect.
I will reset setting to the original and rerun my templates and see if that takes care of the errors.

wensday

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Finished tests.
Works perfectly now.
Thank you.

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have to bring up this thread as I have the same error since the upgrade to the latest version (7.1.0.0). Nothing changed on the hardware nor the projects or settings but I have regularly this error without changed the projects. Have already set the "Threads in one process" to 1 as you mentioned above (before it was set to 5) but this doesn't help. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)