questions about zennodroid

surfmore

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I am considering to buy zennodroid and I have some questions.

1- So I can't run multiple android threads like we do on zennoposters, right. If I create several virtual machines, than would it be possible and could I install zennodroid in each of the machines with 1 license? What are the possible way around this limitation ?

2- Can I extract and parse for example a message received on whatsapp (or other application) and answer to it?

3- My experience using android emulators is that we need to make a bot based on like macro recording clicking on the right position X Y on the screen and doing the automation. Is this the same at zennodroid?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Hello,

Thank you for interesting in our software.

1. Multi-trheading is not supported yet, but we are working in it. BlueStacks allows to run only one virtual machine per computer.

2. Yes, this can be done using Action Designer>Get>value as you do in ZennoPoster.

3. You cam automate actions in zennodroid via clicking by coordinates, as well as working with elements in action designer as in zennoposter.

sanyo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please suggest, can ZennoDroid be automated from VisualStudio the same way like ZennoPoster?

Does ZennoDroid has similar object model for automation?

Where is documentation of ZennoDroid API?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Please suggest, can ZennoDroid be automated from VisualStudio the same way like ZennoPoster?

Does ZennoDroid has similar object model for automation?

Where is documentation of ZennoDroid API?
Well...ZennoDroid is very new and unique software. which is actually on its first development stage.
Therefore, there is no API and ability to automate the program from code yet. We will consider to make it, if this functionality will be really necessary for most users.

dicekid

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

dicekid

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)