ZennoPro training - From newbie To Pro in Two weeks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Do you want to become a Zennoposter Pro user? If your answer is yes then ZennoPro training is for you.
STOP wasting time learning it yourself. It can take years if you do not have a mentor who will help you with whatever you will stick.

I will teach You how to use each and every option Zennoposter have. From the interface to basic developing in C#. Everything will be covered.

This is not any ready-made tutorials in PDF or video, this is real-time training through TeamViewer. I believe that education should be personal. What works for one, does not for others...

How ZennoPro training will be organized?

• Training is organized 3 days per week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. In previously agreed time.

• We work online connected with each other and build some projects You are interested to automate.

• The training program is not static but is adjusted exactly for Your knowledge level.

• Each day after session You will get homework, mostly about things we learned in the session. So next day when we meet I will review Your homework and answer all Your questions if any if all will be good then we will continue with new things.

• Training is intensive and is meant to really train You as best as You can get, therefore mostly Your input will be most important if You want to be PRO in Zenno

• Step by step we will learn from easiest up to complicated things. You will see all the tricks and tips over the shoulder. Nothing will be hidden. :-)

• And the best thing is You will get my skype support LIFETIME. If in any place of Your journey You will get stuck I will do my best to answer or will send You in the right direction. :-)

• And on top of all that I can GUARANTEE that after training you will be able to develop everything that is possible with Zennoposter default options.

Price for training through TeamViewer and LIFETIME skype support is just 400$.

When payment is done and training is scheduled there is no refund available.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
lokiys has been around way before I joined and certainly know his way around zennoposter.
I can't count how many times he have helped me. Not that I usually ask much - but I do search a lot and many of the answers have actually been posted by him.
For this awesome price there shouldn't be anything holding you back from taking action and start learning, nothing can beat 1 on 1 as YOU are in focus.

Good luck with your sales.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

Mufasa

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
lokiys has indeed helped so many times by always answering questions.:bt:
Training offer sounds very good, as a newbie I am definitely looking forward to this. Glad to be one of the first 5 :bc:

• Спасибо

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My english is not good enough to have online courses and always I need subtitles to fully understand englidh movies so if u prepare some dvds to teach by them (of course subtitle is very good offer), I think some can use them much more better than online courses because I think I'm the only one around here who lives in iran and like other people who live here i can't even watch a short YouTube clip ! ( because of shitty connection speed and now u think people like me can have online courses?!)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
My english is not good enough to have online courses and always I need subtitles to fully understand englidh movies so if u prepare some dvds to teach by them (of course subtitle is very good offer), I think some can use them much more better than online courses because I think I'm the only one around here who lives in iran and like other people who live here i can't even watch a short YouTube clip ! ( because of shitty connection speed and now u think people like me can have online courses?!)

Hi and thank You for interest.
Unfortunately I made this course online and not same for everyone for a reason. That I believe everyone have different knowledge level and everyone want to learn from different angle. And most important that my course is unique among other tutorials and courses.
Course is by chatting in team viewer not by talking.

greeny1232

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you add me on skype, im interested greeny12322

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Thank You everybody who got training for lowest price. All spots for 200$ are gone.
Now training cost 300$

Marius

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please send me your skype , i'm very interested in learning it !

waitingnow

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi , lokiys. I cant contact with you on skype, do you have time to start the course?

bill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
looks good how long will these be available? thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

Adé

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Lokiys! I just added you in Skype, i'm very interested in your services. Please accept my invitation on Skype :-) Regards

cheezynachos

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, just purchased this through a recommendation, but struggling to understand it... is this training still available?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

ZENLAGGOR

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
What version is required for the training? is there any reviews from the above people who brought the training. I've sent you a Skype request.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
What version is required for the training? is there any reviews from the above people who brought the training. I've sent you a Skype request.

Hi. Its always better to use newest version as there is more up to date browser engine and other methods.
I'm not begging for reviews from my users, If they want they leaving reviews themselves. In my view my reviews are my activity in forum :-)
I added you in skype lets talk :-)

Thanks

bluebeard707

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you're a new user looking to get started with Zenno, then Lokiys is your man.

There is a real lack of video training on YouTube, and so I spent hours making 'progress' of my own...

But that method is super slow & then you still won't know how to really use Zenno properly.

When you train with Lokiys, you'll go through setting up your bots properly (no recording actions).

Plus you'll go through various automation scenarios, how to avoid common errors, and how to build & debug bots that perform.

If you're serious about programming your own bots using Zenno then stop wasting time & get some proper training with Lokiys.

And considering how much time you'll be saving by using your own Zenno bots, this training is an absolute bargain.

• Спасибо

Moody_jr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Lokiys,

I Added you on Skype.
I'm totally newbie on Zenno and I have lot ideas for my business.

Thank you

moody

• Спасибо

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

Moody_jr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your reactivity !

• Спасибо

ladygamer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi , would you be able to help me on Skype today for the SMS issues? i'll of course pay for your time :-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

Phantom

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to know more about it, there is a summary of lessons? I already learned a lot by myself, i am not exactly a newbie

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I want to know more about it, there is a summary of lessons? I already learned a lot by myself, i am not exactly a newbie
Hey. Thank You for interest. In short - my lessons are not ready made ones, when we start we establish your current knowledge level and we continue to work from there.
You can send me PM with your skype name or add me: llookkiiyyss and You can get all answers there :-)

Thanks

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
can't u record your training and sell that? because I'm not that good in English to learn in real time....but I can watch movies and learn better by that...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)