ZP stick in taskbar

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hi i noticed again one weird problem with ZennoPoster.
It stick in TaskBar after some while and i can not maximize it. Only way i have to open Task Manager and close it in hard way.
I hope you understand this problem. Actually i noticed that there is many problems with win 7 and zennoposter.
I saw in one post ZennoTeam vouched that win 7 is most stable operation system for zenno. I'm using it with win 7 all the time, but till now got many weird issues.

Actually i would suggest to all members - if you see something weird please report it in this thread, even if you are not sure is it bug or not, report it. Because some bugs is just for some members and not for all...

Cheers

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi i noticed again one weird problem with ZennoPoster.
It stick in TaskBar after some while and i can not maximize it. Only way i have to open Task Manager and close it in hard way.
I hope you understand this problem. Actually i noticed that there is many problems with win 7 and zennoposter.
I saw in one post ZennoTeam vouched that win 7 is most stable operation system for zenno. I'm using it with win 7 all the time, but till now got many weird issues.

Actually i would suggest to all members - if you see something weird please report it in this thread, even if you are not sure is it bug or not, report it. Because some bugs is just for some members and not for all...

Cheers
I'd recommend you to start from all logs and attach their entries to the bug threads you create. Otherwise there is no clue why it could happen.
All reports are pretty much welcome, but not in this thread (only if it is related). Every bug has to be posted in the own thread to let things be sorted. And again according to only personal experience we couldn't conclude that win 7 is most stable for Zenno. It is based on our client feedbacks.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)