ZP FREEZING UP, both PM and ZP

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have noticed occasionally while running a template in ZP that it will get VERY slow and hang on last step for 10 minutes or so, the page just won't load (not using proxies).

What is weird is that it is also not loading for me when I debug another project in PM at same time.

My connection is fine.

After 10 minutes or so it finishes the template in ZP and it's fine again for about 20-30 minutes then it locks up again.

Any idea what could be causing this issue?

I've disabled AV and all firewalls, even though it ran fine with them on before this.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
What build do you use?

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
latest 4.5.2

It's still running OK, but is annoying problem.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Did you check instance? What is indicator's color in left corner? Red, green?

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Still doing it... Only once every 7-10 executions, but still very annoying.
Not using a proxy, no idea why... In FF loads immediately, VERY slow in ZP even when it is working OK.

ZP is great but... Why soooo slow in ZP?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If you see red status that means that there's some interaction between browser and server. Usually plugins, flash, scripts, ajax affect this.
You can disable them. Also you can set timeout for pages via Tab - Settings action.

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you see red status that means that there's some interaction between browser and server. Usually plugins, flash, scripts, ajax affect this.
You can disable them. Also you can set timeout for pages via Tab - Settings action.
Hmm I disabled those, I had to do it at the end where it is hanging up because it was not letting the captcha work correctly.
Anyway it's still hanging up and I am not sure why. There is really nothing left to load really....

Using a timeout is not really an option, I need to scrape the text from this once loaded so I can verify
the account has been created.

TUMBLR-1.jpg
This is where it hangs...It can stay stuck like this for 10 minutes... EDIT actually as long as 20-25 minutes lately :(
That really hurts speed because I am using emulation and only 1 thread.

This is what I tried to help.

stall.jpg

It's not the end of the world, just wondering if this is normal or I am missing some way to get around the hanging...

Again, it ONLY does it at the very end and only about once every 10 executions.

I suppose it could be some sort of antibot defense?

Is there any way I can save my data and then restart instance if it stalls like that?

Вложения

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Does it work fast with this proxy in firefox? Why don't you disable images as well?

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Does it work fast with this proxy in firefox? Why don't you disable images as well?
Yeah I actually have this same problem with or without proxy, I tried both ways. The rest of the site loads slowly, but OK without any issues.
It's only this last page that it hangs up on and only once out of every 10 or so runs.

I had not tried to disable images because the rest of the site loads just fine, and also tumblr is quick to delete accounts as it is.

I was under the impression that NOT loading images would make it even easier for them to sniff out my accounts is that true?

I can live with it, I don't run this template that often, I just wanted to know what's going on so if I see it again I can fix it.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try to use timeout for Tab (Tab - Settings)
I use it sometimes when i see that site loaded enough for me to work with )
Hotmail likes to stall like this too.
http://gyazo.com/82754bdaf608c9cead77daf75c415064.png?1364808817
OK I will give that a go thanks.

When you say
I use it sometimes when i see that site loaded enough for me to work with )
Do you mean after the timeout I can once again work with the page?
If so that is very cool, trying now.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Timeout = maximum time for loading page in this case. When this time is over, template goes to next action.

pla123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am having the EXACT same problem , i tried everything with or without proxies ,with VPN , without VPN , disbaled images ajax flash post get , everything....
Its takes 50-60 seconds to load the Google account login page using only 1 thread... ... With firefox , chrome , and other browsers it loads instantly the problem is with zennoposter im using the latest build , somehow google, youtube knows it is zennoposter and is adding some sort of anti spam filter..... you guys should fix it or test it

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
my zennoposter just closes when running 20 threads for 3-4 hours. before with the older versions of Zennoposter i used to be able to run the template on 40 threads and for a real long time. I would actually have to stop it. But now it just crashes and stops on its own. They should really fix this. I hate babysitting zennoposter all day. I mean the software is good but please fix this.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I am having the EXACT same problem , i tried everything with or without proxies ,with VPN , without VPN , disbaled images ajax flash post get , everything....
Its takes 50-60 seconds to load the Google account login page using only 1 thread... ... With firefox , chrome , and other browsers it loads instantly the problem is with zennoposter im using the latest build , somehow google, youtube knows it is zennoposter and is adding some sort of anti spam filter..... you guys should fix it or test it
I have the same steps in my templates and they executed much faster. Please attach sample piece of template which will show all settings for template + will include steps for opening URL + login.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
my zennoposter just closes when running 20 threads for 3-4 hours. before with the older versions of Zennoposter i used to be able to run the template on 40 threads and for a real long time. I would actually have to stop it. But now it just crashes and stops on its own. They should really fix this. I hate babysitting zennoposter all day. I mean the software is good but please fix this.
Please send us logs from Zennoposter /Logs folder (zip the whole folder) + include Windows logs (Control panel - Administrative tools - Event viewer. Then choose Windows logs - Applications. Select all events for last 2 days and export them) + link to this thread.
[email protected]

hunthunt

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I also have one template as this. I can run it in project maker again and again. But I can not run it in poster by 5 threads.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)