ZennoPoster Stops execution actions once screen is "off"

robertign0

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello all,
i have been using ZP for months now and have different projects, they used to run fine. Since the last week, i noticed, once i am not actively working on the PC, the projects will stop executing, i have to manually interrupt and once i do, it runs fine again.
PC power mode is set to never power off, nor go to sleep, internet connection is fine, everything is fine. Tricky part is, if i am actively using the PC it works fine...
Anyone any idea ?

ratman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are you getting any error messages? I run ZP on a VPS and when my remote desktop connection drops ZP starts getting errors. Then when I reconnect, things work again.

robertign0

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
i am still trying to solve this, and what came to my notice, before the screen went "off" it was working fine, afterwards are coming errors that some element was not found and i have the above shared picture, i will interrupt that one, it will continue working normally..
We need inputs from the admins... If Vlad has time, he might be able to give a tip or advice.

robertign0

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Anyone any idea please ?
Reinstalled the Operating System, clean install, installed ZP... and it still behaves the same..
all running projects are affected, firewall is turned off.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Need more details about it.
What exact errors do you get in execution log?
Can you record some screencast video demonstrating the problem?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)