ZennoPoster Run Gives Some Failures - How To Debug - or Just Re-run?

velociphiles

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a working template (Tumblr Posts) that seems to work fine.

I ran through a set of posts to c.20 different accounts but only got 50% success rate. In the error log in ZP I can see messages describing the failures, such as:

HTML element is not found by search criteria
This is some help but doesn't tell me exactly what the problem is.

Q1. Is there any way of debugging using this log output. eg. To find out where the error occurred and on which profile.

I write the successful posts to a file so I could determine which profiles had failed. I took one of the failed profiles and ran the template through the debugger and it worked fine.

Q2. Any tips on how to get a higher success rate under these circumstances. I was running 3 threads, but not asking ZP to repeat any failed posts - maybe this should be set to allow some additional attempts?

Q3. Any tips on steps to include in the template to provide additional debug output - or is this not really necessary?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a working template (Tumblr Posts) that seems to work fine.

I ran through a set of posts to c.20 different accounts but only got 50% success rate. In the error log in ZP I can see messages describing the failures, such as:

This is some help but doesn't tell me exactly what the problem is.

Q1. Is there any way of debugging using this log output. eg. To find out where the error occurred and on which profile.

I write the successful posts to a file so I could determine which profiles had failed. I took one of the failed profiles and ran the template through the debugger and it worked fine.

Q2. Any tips on how to get a higher success rate under these circumstances. I was running 3 threads, but not asking ZP to repeat any failed posts - maybe this should be set to allow some additional attempts?

Q3. Any tips on steps to include in the template to provide additional debug output - or is this not really necessary?
A1. There is id of action and id of group so you can find where it crashes. (which action) copy this id and use search function of editor to find it

A2. It depends on action. If it is search by picture - try to select another area to click. If it is usual click on a field or filling any input- it may require some additional pause before.

A3. Add bad and and put there to the log info about current account, proxy etc

• Спасибо
Реакции: velociphiles

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
To get higher success rate you firs need to find what is causing you errors... Like HB already told you, you must copy id's from log file and make a search in template so you will see where is error comming from (but dont be mistaken, error can come from other element and show up there later, like click for example).

With most of the sites issues start appearing from zenno going too fast sometimes, in that case you just need pause. Other most offten thing would be that when you record template inn poster, it will record your link from curent blog you are building while making template, and what you need to do is some tweeking, change those fix blog urls into regex, or use other search properties.

Both issues i mentioned are present in tumblr, i know this because i have just posted thred in zenno marketplace, where i sell tumblr template :D

There are few more things that can go wrong, but these are most common...

• Спасибо
Реакции: velociphiles

velociphiles

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great help - thanks guys!

This has opened up a new area for me - which keeps happening with ZennoPoster.

TIP for other users.

Once you have run a project and get some failures, look in the log window in ZennoPoster.

By clicking on the buttons at the side you can get the window to just show warnings or errors.

To pinpoint a problem just right clcik on the error id in the log window - this allows you to copy the error id.

Then go into the Zenno Editor (Project Maker) and view your template - click on the search button in the tool bar at the top and then paste the error id into the window. The editor will then take you to the step in the template that threw the error so that you can do some tweaks.

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)