ZennoPoster Mental Power

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Hi, how can I emulate a tab using the keystrokes function?
This is coz Zenno cant find a field, so I want to press "tab" from the previous field to focus on the next!
Use {TAB} macros in Emulation -> Keyboard.

Also press Ctrl+Space in emulations text field. To get the complete list of keyboard emulation possibilities.
ZP team, I need to upgrade to Pro paying via Paypal. Trying to talk to you on Skype, no luck so far. Also please change my forum status to Client.
Our paypal: [email protected]
Please write in comments your account in userarea.zennolab.com. I will add funds to your account.
Also your status on the forum is changed.

• Спасибо
Реакции: msfaria

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZP 4 looks very nice. Good work :-)

I'd love to see the macro builder return. Custom macros are extremely useful and a big time saver.

I think we can still safely use version 3 macros but it would be nice if these were officially supported.

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

satyr85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 for old macros

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
darkdiver, thanks. I've tried to send the money via Paypal, but it doesn't let me complete the process 'cause my balance is on local currency. Plimus converts the value to my local currency, but doesn't offer Paypal as an option, even saying it does. So how can I pay for it now?

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
please PM me your local currency, I will tell you how to pay in it via paypal.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 for macros! and also you should make this beta open for all without additional payment. When you will release the final version it's ok to pay the subscription renewal.

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When Code Creator 4..??

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Btw, why only 10 threads on ZP v4 even when you have a Pro license?

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys seriously , for all the macro moaning ... if u import an old project u get them there, and they are still working ( most for me) regardless of saying outdated.

But u should get into the new system thinking as it is much better/faster and not so difficult to understand. Its jsut like everything in life u just need to get used to it. THis defenelty a much better way to do it. Altough i undertand that ppl ( like me ) with hundred templates done in V3 are a bit pissed off.

But guess what ? Im not! they are working well in V3, so im leaving them there and work with them in V3, and build the new bots in V4, its such a much better ...everything.

I personnaly cant be arsed in update all my templates to V4 , for the reason that they are working in V3 and is like wasting update time wen i can be bilding new ones in V4.

Have fun guys

Tseonami

PS. BTW u know where to find me if u need help :P

• Спасибо
Реакции: nuaru

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Damn. you guys absolutely r-o-c-k. this is what I have been waiting for. it`s just so easy, I have made 2 bots in less than an hour. took me 1 hour for each bot on zp3. thank you thank you thank you : )

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы

bucheron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a big problem with the new version.
I also liked the old macro thing, but maybe there's a way to do what I want also on V4.

How can I generate 2 differents login in the same project ? If I use the same variable, it's the same login, and I can't figure what else to use (I want ZP to auto generate it).

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
I have a big problem with the new version.
I also liked the old macro thing, but maybe there's a way to do what I want also on V4.

How can I generate 2 differents login in the same project ? If I use the same variable, it's the same login, and I can't figure what else to use (I want ZP to auto generate it).

Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: stormybreeze и bucheron

bucheron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great, thank you !

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there way to pick data as username/password/mail from txt files?

As i understand, this was done using macros in ZP3.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im sorry, but i need to say this... (i will mention just one fail this time :p )

What have you done with email processing???
It is worst cr*p then it was!
I know this is beta, but how can we properly test it if most basic function is not working like it should?

in V3 this was working better and not to mention that it was far more easy to edit (regex settings and email settings), now every change i make is jumping back and stuff like that, and not all can be changed at same place like it could in V3 (just simply click on branch and edit settings==missing this a LOT)

I would expect this to be solved first, but no...

And while i have mentioned regex inside email, let me tell you another thing related to regex builder: It would be logical to expect that you will add more regex shortcuts in regex builder and not taking even those that were there.

PS: Im not trying to give you hard time, im just honestly telling you what i think. Im not one of those "WOOOOOOOW" guys, who actually dont have a clue what are they doing or talking about, but they love to play smart here and talk big untill they come to skype!!!

mobaobao

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

bucheron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a way to make ZP click on every link on the page matching a pattern ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

bucheron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why didn't I think of that ? But how do you loop on each line of list ? I don't remember seeing it on the previous pages of the topic.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

bucheron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, didn't notice the special section

microvb

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can the beta of 4 be run on different hardware than version 3 ? Problem is this: We don't like installing beta/test software on the same hardware as release software.

Also, I was advised the update was only $60 ---- not $90 for ZP MP.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Can the beta of 4 be run on different hardware than version 3 ? Problem is this: We don't like installing beta/test software on the same hardware as release software.
You can install beta of ZennoMP on different PC.

Also, I was advised the update was only $60 ---- not $90 for ZP MP.
You can check current prices for updates here: http://zennolab.com/en/buy-it-now/version-comparison/

vrg5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Waiting impatiently for CodeCreator 4!

Thanks for keep up the good work on this great product :-)

All the best!

Zennon

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
New version is here, but still we don't have CodeCreator 4. Is there any estimate of when will this be available? Definitely I love CodeCreator and would love to see it Zenno MP

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)