Zennoposter is not working on random instances

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I sold 2 bots to my client (one was sold one month back and other was sold just 2 days back). He ran it on his machine. Everything was working fine but now all of a sudden on clicking 'Start' and increasing the count of threads, all that happens is the icon changes to blue and then immediately changes to 'Green Tick mark' thereby marking completion of the template.

So, in short the template is not running at all. We tried by restarting the machine and then restarting the templates. We even uninstalled and reinstalled but in vain. It's really annoying because everything was working fine and now nothing is working in bot the bots. Even log also doesn't show anything.

Any help?

P.S. - I'm using the latest version and no proxy is being used here.

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any help guys??

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try to set 2 cycles instead of 1 cycle

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Log should have some info if template is not working. Its not possible it has no errors if template fails.

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Template never goes into the running mode. It simply goes to the completion mode without doing anything.
The bot was working fine but stopped all of a sudden. and this is happening for both the templates. So, it's not that the template has some error.

Similar thing use to happen to me too but after machine restart, it use to work fine. But, for my client it's not working even after the machine restart.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Remove projects from a direcotry and also tasks.dat from userarea. Then restart the software. Also email us Logs.

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
One more client is facing the same issue.. Zennobox is properly installed and when he runs the bot which I sold him, the bot does nothing at all... Within a fraction of second, it goes to completion mode with nothing in the logs.. no errors.. nothing.. Restarted the machine.. Reinstalled zennobox.. did everything..

This is too bad.. Lost my second client in 2 weeks and that too after completing the bot for them..

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If you sent logs to our email please let me know which email did you use.

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The issue was resolved but trust me it sometimes doesn't work at random intervals..
There is another issue where zenno is not working for one more client. I have already sent the log files to support.

@rostonix -- Sent you my email id over PM.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)