ZennoPoster: display next execution date in project list

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everybody,

I think it would be very useful to have a new column to display the next execution date/time for each project:

zennoposter-date.png

What do you think ?
Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
It's shown in Schedule tab in project settings.
What if Schedule is not enabled for some projects, or even not enabled for projects at all? There will be wasting of space in the interface.

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi VladZen,

The screenshot doesn't represent the scripts I manage, in reality I have over 50 scripts and many of them have to be executed in a certain order, and other are very ressource demanding so I have to be careful to execute those when there is the least amount of scripts running. Honestly it's a nightmare right now to go to each script one after the other to see the schedule and it's extra painful when there is a new script to add and that I have to adjust the schedule for all the scripts...

I am sure this is a need for a lot of zenno users, and if for some it is not necessary it will not be a waste of space in the interface since it people can choose to display or hide with the menu
menu.png

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi, Yann

If You have a high workload and You need exact features, why not developing them by Yourself?
It's not secret that many do not like the scheduler and UI of zenno.

Personally, I use and develop my own developed, reporting and scheduling features if needed other than I can find in zenno.

Just ask in Questions. :-) Cheers

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Lokiys,

I appreciate you're taking the time to comment, I could definetly develop my own interface but that would almost defeat the purpose, the idea (at least for me) to use zenno is to save time because I could program each script by myself...
Now recreating a new interface is like reinventing the wheel for me and that's not good

Hopefully the zenno guys will listen to their customers and help them ;-)

Cheers

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)