Zennoposter 4 MP Macros

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys:

I can't understand how to make the macros done, I've been clicking but is really confusing, any comments?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
There are no old macroses in zp mental power :-) there are replacements for almost all macroses inside actions in new zenno. Just check all options and new features.

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
wow, I don't know if that's good or bad, umm how do I take a line from a file and the split it? and then save some lines to a file?
Thanks!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great! That's what I needed but couldn't find a place to start.

Thanks!!!

cami467

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys, this is my first posting in here. I´m from Spain, so it was a little difficult for me to understand clearly to everybody. At first I said I WOULD NOT BE able to use this new version because I was very used to MACROS, but after practicing and playing around with this software I understood how to use it. IT HAS a kind of new MACRO sistem. I think this is easier to use so guys just I don´t think it is just to say that the old macro in zennoposter 3 is better. This version is a lot better. Just my opinion. Yesterday I was one of you complaining about macros but not anymore. :-) and I hope everybody can learn how to use this software with not too much stress.

Regards from Spain

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)