Zenno Poster Hangs at Start while running CPU

Благодарностей
Баллы
When I load up zenno poster, i have 279 tasks loaded from the zen blog template. The thread count is at 0, and my processor is running at 65% (its a fast 8 core CPU)

The moment I try and do something, like delete a task, or change a field in the settings, zenno poster hangs and wont respond, the processor remains running at 65%. No other programs are running on my pc and it idols at around 3% prior to booting ZP.

Iv let it run for a few hours to see if it would clear everyhing up but no luck.

Any ideas, its been like this for over a day.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Does it happen in ZennoPoster 3? What version exactly.

Благодарностей
Баллы
latest version 5.0.3.1
when i uninstalled and re-installed the program it cleared out the tasks and I didnt have the issue until i tried to run it again.
I tried with a smaller group of tasks. It happened again.

It appears to be my high thread count setting is the issue. when default 10 theads appears. its fine.
I turn it up to 300 as it usually runs at 250 on my pc. I was running fine the other day on this version, with this thread count.

When i tried 150 threads max setting, and 80 tasks it seems to start fine.

Mot sure why it doesnt want me to be able to push the settings.

Again as soon as I try and make any adjustments to any of the settings, like changing the proxies, this is where the cpu revs up and the program hangs. And the program is at 0 threads and not even running. I just let it run for 12 hours how to change the proxy from none, to if possible, and it still didnt change it.

-----

ok so i have it running at 50 threads(max settings for threads) right now and its running fine, my cpu is at about 25% capactiy.

so somewhere between 50 and 150 it will run ok. not sure why this is happening.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
Please make screenshots/screencast of task manager + system resources monitor + proxy checker settings + main Zp windows with projects

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)