ZenBLOG - automatic blogs creator/poster many platforms

Благодарностей
Баллы
hello please add a .dll file to send to mega ocr captcha solver. THis will solve recaptchas for a monthy fee and save my wallet :D

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello please add a .dll file to send to mega ocr captcha solver. THis will solve recaptchas for a monthy fee and save my wallet :D

Hi

Captcha solution you mentioned above is not supported by ZennoPoster as far as we know so it is not up to us to add this method, we can only add methods supported by ZennoPoster application.

bekas

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi! What about the work patterns in the new version of ZennoPoster 5. Tried to run - does not work, apparently a problem in the activation of accounts. Tell me, if you plan to adapt ZenBlog to fit the new version of ZennoPoster? If so, when will this release? Thank you!

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@bekas I think all is ok now because we talking by skype/email
ZenBLOG works fine with Zennoposter 5 we always test on newest zennoposter build
please note before update newest version zenblog - remove old templates first.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, what is the reason for the alerts that state. "probably no projects to proceed"

I have the project filled out, and the 'articles' and 'micro articles' filled out. Is there something im missing. or does this mean the webmaster deleted the profile?

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, what is the reason for the alerts that state. "probably no projects to proceed"

I have the project filled out, and the 'articles' and 'micro articles' filled out. Is there something im missing. or does this mean the webmaster deleted the profile?
This alert can be caused by several reasons:

- you already have web2.0 profile created for current template for active project(only one profile per project per web2.0 platform allowed, if you need more you have to clone project),
- no projects active in ZenBLOG java app.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok so for example. if I set it to post 5 articles to each profile and set it to run. It will keep trying to create profiles even though one already exisits? Isn't this a bit of wasted captcha/resources in the programming?

Every few days, I will change the emails in the zen blog projects, and in ZP I will delete all the templates and load them up again to start fresh.

Is simply changing the emails enough to trigger ZP to create new profiles to post to? Will it reuse the old profiles that exist to keep posting to them? I am just trying to better understand how the program is set to run.

Once a week i manually go into my project folder in to ZP folder and delete all the files except the articles. to clear out the massive amount of articles that show up in the extract links section so i can just keep grabbing the new ones. Is there a way you guys can program it to delete all the old profiles and article urls directly in the zenblog interface so it doesnt keep building up such a massive list. Also noticed alot of duplicate URL's that show up in here.

But so far wicked template! Thanks so much for building this.
Thanks for the reply.

xinhui

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if i donot subscription,but some web2.0 site or blog site have not posted,and you fixed bugs,can i use the new template?

alias74

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
No successful registrations and posting.
Paypal transaction: XXXXXXXXX9EB7001012
My license isn't activated yet?
Please activare

seomorph

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a suggestion that I think could be very useful

could you do not create a template "AutoUpdater" to automatically update templates

something else to:
xanga
Jigsy
crowdvine.com

they are noindex, nofollow ... may be they should be removed

alias74

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

alias74

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This tool require too much setings, and its not the best coded. Not impressed at all to be honest. Re-posting to these sites are a complete mess.
After setting the project and saved (I click OK) in each field appears to me {string.somethin} and should take at the beginning of the project in question.

On many web 2.0 properties creates accounturile but don't post articles.

You claim how your system work is to create web2.0 with app, then repost to it again. I'm getting such a low rate,
you must expect us to make $3-5/hr to benefit from this. Unless we are from third world country, we won't go back and repost again the few templates
Pretty damn disappointed with your Web2.0 properties.

Please make refound because i very disappointed with this template
Regards

alias74

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This tool require too much setings, and its not the best coded. Not impressed at all to be honest. Re-posting to these sites are a complete mess.
After setting the project and saved (I click OK) in each field appears to me {string.somethin} and should take at the beginning of the project in question.

On many web 2.0 properties creates accounturile but don't post articles.

You claim how your system work is to create web2.0 with app, then repost to it again. I'm getting such a low rate,
you must expect us to make $3-5/hr to benefit from this. Unless we are from third world country, we won't go back and repost again the few templates
Pretty damn disappointed with your Web2.0 properties.

Please make refound because i very disappointed with this template
Regards
You said to download new templates but you disabled my subscription afeter 2 day of use.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@alias74 - subscripton was disabled automatically by plugin after Your refund request by paypal.
I saw Your project and there was messy and full of bugs for best success rate (too long subdomains names - many blogs not allowed so long subdomains), too long short titles, and too much keywords without grouping {|}. In Bio need link in bbcode format.
In this week will be repaired some not working blogs.

kickit247

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've run the whole pack through with ZP5 today and out of them all, I only have 29 accounts made - the majority are web 2.0. I don't have Skype but I have team viewer if you want to take a look and see if I've done anything wrong but as far as I know if I have some successes I must have it set up correctly.

Might have to get a refund :(

krutoyrus

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
New update gives a much better success rate. Support over Skype was helpful.

xinhui

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
can it export the account and password?

fus10n

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it just one file to make accounts and post? What happens if I want to post to the same account multiple times?

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Incorrect link insertion in xfire.com poster. Check it please.

finista

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
can it export the account and password?
blogs and posters agregate logins and passwords. Just edit as text - it is csv format Then You can use excel or openoffice calc
Is it just one file to make accounts and post? What happens if I want to post to the same account multiple times?
The You need add article/s to project and use templates from Templates/posters/

Incorrect link insertion in xfire.com poster. Check it please.
now I see. Your problem is format link. Please links in articles use only with bbcode format. It is base format and we tansform from bbcode to correct format for blogs.

Thank you for ZenBLOG. I have same problem. Set ZenBLOG as http://zptemplates.com/getting-started-with-зенблог, Next Run
ZennoPoster choose to run the template, but does not work. Use examole proget for test ZenBLOG. Help
correct link: http://zptemplates.com/getting-started-with-zenblog then was required activation Your licence. I think all works ok now.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Newest version is 3.159
Many web2.0 repaired and some blogs. In next few days will be repaired rest of blogs.

mego818

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey hop,

I have a question. I am thinking of switching to zenno from manual web 2.0 posting using my VAs. If i do switch over, I will be getting your template.

My question is....I am planning on buying Zennoposter for $297 and an additional license for $197. Will I need a separate Zenblog purchase/subscription for each license?

Thanks,
mego

• Спасибо
Реакции: LightWood

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey hop,

I have a question. I am thinking of switching to zenno from manual web 2.0 posting using my VAs. If i do switch over, I will be getting your template.

My question is....I am planning on buying Zennoposter for $297 and an additional license for $197. Will I need a separate Zenblog purchase/subscription for each license?

Thanks,
mego

Hello, yes you will need separate licenses.

Latest changes:

2013-18-09 ver 3.161
- bugs fixed for blogs and posters,
- blog and poster added (de) added: http://yesbo.de.
---------------------------------------------
2013-17-09 ver 3.160
- bugs fixed for blogs and posters

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Version 3.164 available

from changelog:

2013-27-09 ver 3.164
- web 2.0 profiles added:
hotelchatter.com
forums.penny-arcade.com
communitythomsonreuters.com
good.is
care2.com
magnetocommerce.com
forums.smartertools.com
cycling74.com
delphiforums.com
2013-20-09 ver 3.163
- blog and poster added (en) added: deviantart.com, ghanaweb.com.
2013-19-09 ver 3.162
- blog and poster added (en) added: myindospace.com
- web 2.0 profiles added: pinterest.com.

focusv2

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you offer a trial, just say 24 hours. I am currently using evilzenus which sucks, if yours is better I will purchase.

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Благодарностей
Баллы
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also I would like to add, that a nice feature would be able to delete created urls directly from zenblog interface. I find that i have to constantly open a series of text files to delete links that I have already indexed. Perhaps when you delete a link it zenblog, it will also remove from the text files.

Thanks

snark

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi! "all posters use articles from ZenBLOG or from articles folder in project directory" - What is the exact path to the directory with the articles?
ZennoPoster Standard\Progs\articles ?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)