Youtube not loading with Chorme 60+ userAgent

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As the title says, whenever I setup Chrome 60 (or newer) as userAgent in Zenno and Project Maker, Youtube is not loading.

Very easy to reproduce this error: just set the userAgent in PM to Chrome 60 or newer. Then try to access Youtube. When doing this, I am getting a page like the one in the attached screenshot (everything is enabled: javascript, flash etc).

Example of user agents:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.113 Safari/537.36

This is a major issue for me because Chrome 60 is currently the most used browser on the web. And not using it in the majority of my Youtube accounts would be a major footprint and red flag.

PS: I noticed the same issue with Instagram but some of the Chrome 60+ versions work (rarely)

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
We recommend to use Firefox useragents, as zenno has FireFox browser engine. The content you are receiving for chrome may be working inproperly in FF.

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So, the ability to change the browser user agent in Zenno becomes POINTLESS.
Also, all those stealth and anti-fingerprinting features which have been included lately (canvas, client rects, audiocontext, geoposition, timezone etc.) become POINTLESS, too

How could I use thousands of accounts on Youtube or Instagram in order to boost my subscribers/ followers numbers, considering that all of them are using a Firefox browser. Do you think that these companies are that dumb?

Using only Firefox user agents when operating multiple accounts on any website it's like screaming: HEY, I AM SPAMMING HERE!. Not to mention that Chrome is the most used web browser and not working with its user agents is a major red flag!

Zenno did not have a problem with the Chrome user agent in the past. There are no problems if using anything lower than Chrome 60. Therefore something changed once they introduced this version. The Devs should at least try and adapt the FF instance so that it could run with chrome 60+ user agents. If not, using Zennoposter becomes POINTLESS, too, because you would only be able to raise red flags on your accounts (no matter on which website you've built them) and f**k your work pretty fast.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
So, the ability to change the browser user agent in Zenno becomes POINTLESS.
Also, all those stealth and anti-fingerprinting features which have been included lately (canvas, client rects, audiocontext, geoposition, timezone etc.) become POINTLESS, too

How could I use thousands of accounts on Youtube or Instagram in order to boost my subscribers/ followers numbers, considering that all of them are using a Firefox browser. Do you think that these companies are that dumb?

Using only Firefox user agents when operating multiple accounts on any website it's like screaming: HEY, I AM SPAMMING HERE!. Not to mention that Chrome is the most used web browser and not working with its user agents is a major red flag!

Zenno did not have a problem with the Chrome user agent in the past. There are no problems if using anything lower than Chrome 60. Therefore something changed once they introduced this version. The Devs should at least try and adapt the FF instance so that it could run with chrome 60+ user agents. If not, using Zennoposter becomes POINTLESS, too, because you would only be able to raise red flags on your accounts (no matter on which website you've built them) and f**k your work pretty fast.
Dear sir!
Does changing user agent to Chrome does not work at all? Does not it load any website, form, element, etc? Ok, I understand why you wrote it as totally PONTLESS with caplocks and bold font.

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dear sir!
Does changing user agent to Chrome does not work at all? Does not it load any website, form, element, etc? Ok, I understand why you wrote it as totally PONTLESS with caplocks and bold font.
We recommend to use Firefox useragents, as zenno has FireFox browser engine. The content you are receiving for chrome may be working inproperly in FF.
1. You recommended to use Firefox agents only
2. Chrome 60+ user agents cannot be used and this is a fact.
3. Chrome 60+ are the most used browsers in the world right now.
4. Youtube and Instagram are not just some websites. Together with Facebook (which doesn;t work at all in Zenno, as described in another thread, and confirmed by several other users), YT and IG are the three 'most-wanted' websites in terms of automation today. You cannot automate them without using Chrome user agents...because if you create an army of accounts that look like using only the FireFox browser, you will be banned instantly
5. I tried one of Zenno's competitors (all of us know it; it contains 'Bot' in its name). It's an expensive piece of sh*t, when you comapre it with Zenno. But even that worthless automation solution is able to use Chrome 60 user agents.

Now tell me that using Zenno and paying for updates is not POINTLESS...OK...it might not be pointless if you try to automate hi5.com...but that's not the type of website which customers are trying to automate nowadays.

Don't get me wrong...I love Zenno and I am using it since 2012. It is brilliant comapred to its competitors. But, now, I really have both my hands tied by Zenno!!!

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
1. You recommended to use Firefox agents only
2. Chrome 60+ user agents cannot be used and this is a fact.
3. Chrome 60+ are the most used browsers in the world right now.
4. Youtube and Instagram are not just some websites. Together with Facebook (which doesn;t work at all in Zenno, as described in another thread, and confirmed by several other users), YT and IG are the three 'most-wanted' websites in terms of automation today. You cannot automate them without using Chrome user agents...because if you create an army of accounts that look like using only the FireFox browser, you will be banned instantly
5. I tried one of Zenno's competitors (all of us know it; it contains 'Bot' in its name). It's an expensive piece of sh*t, when you comapre it with Zenno. But even that worthless automation solution is able to use Chrome 60 user agents.

Now tell me that using Zenno and paying for updates is not POINTLESS...OK...it might not be pointless if you try to automate hi5.com...but that's not the type of website which customers are trying to automate nowadays.

Don't get me wrong...I love Zenno and I am using it since 2012. It is brilliant comapred to its competitors. But, now, I really have both my hands tied by Zenno!!!
Ok, if we are talking about emulating another browser, different from FireFox, note that you should also change Navigator object properties, such as:
buildID, appVersion, appName, appCodeName, language(s), platform, oscpu, product, productsub, in order to emulate it correctly.
https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/obj_navigator.asp
https://help.zennolab.com/en/v5/zennoposter/5.11.7.0/webframe.html#topic716.html

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Will try this, too. thanks

Another things that I noticed:

1. Used Firefox user-agent, disabled javascript, loaded youtube.com. Result: the website looks the same like when loading it with chrome 60+ user agent, but with javascript enabled (basically, only the YT logo is loaded).
So this bug could be related to how these websites (YT, IG) are checking chrome's javascript. They might think that zenno's browser has no working javascript when it comes with a chrome 60 user agent. I don't know...it's just a speculation...

2. Used Chrome 60 user-agent. loaded the link of the video directly (without going on youtube.com first). The video is loading and playing! But no other element is loading (no like/ unlike buttons, share, comments, search bar, suggested clips etc...nothing).

If the devs would look into it, maybe it wouldn't be such a big issue and things could be fixed so that we can setup chrome 60+ user agents directly from the profile block. ( I am insisting on this bug, because chrome user-agents used to work without any hassle in zenno...just like any other user-agent. the problem is with newer ones - 60+)

esouldy

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
my car with diesel engine broke when i'd fill him gasoline. this is bad car, bad engine and stupid engineer:D

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Actually diesel cars' engines don't broke when you fill them with gasoline and try to start them. It's the other way around...

And your comparison is as POINTLESS as this tool has become lately!

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Instagram/Youtube working for me no problems )

"

For a very long time, all custom browsers with fingerprint management capabilities were developed on the Firefox engine. Firefox is engineered to be easily customizable, so it’s extremely easy to “fork” it and produce your own browser. Any developer that works with C++ can create their own browser “in a garage.” To give you an idea, the prototype for our very own Stealthfox browser was literally written in Notepad!

But, the same can’t be said for the Chromium engine. The source code of Chromium alone consists of 28 gigabytes of code, so compilation takes a few hours even on a high-end laptop. In a real development environment, you would need an extremely powerful workstation or a stable cloud environment to work on it.

All this means that there are many customized forks of Firefox and not many forked versions of Chromium. Most internet bots that are designed to emulate human behavior are built on a Firefox engine. On the other hand, Chromium-based custom browsers are usually only available to big development studios with significant budgets and human capital. Knowing this, most companies and websites consider traffic that comes from Firefox browser way riskier than that coming from Chrome.
"

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)