.XLS lists not always saving

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have set ZP to add a line to .XLS spreadsheet on both bad end and good end on 44 projects.

I then ran them all and it only saved 15 lines (15/44). What could be the issue?

PS I never had any issue with saving to txt files! For txt files its 100% success even when operating very big files.

line looks like that:
Код:
{-Variable.Project_Name-}    {-Variable.Project_Time-} Sec.    Success    {-Variable.Output-}    Nofollow    {-Variable.access-}

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Do you think this line is matching xls table format with its separators?

• Спасибо
Реакции: aidenhera

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you think this line is matching xls table format with its separators?
yeah the spaces are the separators. if I copy xls table to txt then thats the amount of spaces used as a separator. i copied it to ZP and separator is working okay. (means i do not have problem with separators, but some lines dont save)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
yeah the spaces are the separators. if I copy xls table to txt then thats the amount of spaces used as a separator. i copied it to ZP and separator is working okay. (means i do not have problem with separators, but some lines dont save)
Are you sure all the projects have data to save?
Also, check if there are errors accessing xls file in filemanagerlog.txt file in ZennoPoster Pro\Progs\Logs folder.

• Спасибо

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
Also be sure that table is closed. Is not opened in another software. Like Microsoft Office and etc.

• Спасибо

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Its workign now :-)
- I changed xls to xlsx
- added that place in excel settings to trusted locations
- set save saving files in options, set ram to max

not sure which one helped, i think changing the format helped mostly. Now i can open the list then close and it will still be updated, if theres no list it will be created, and there are no lines missing :-) thanks!

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen и LightWood

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
Its workign now :-)
- I changed xls to xlsx
- added that place in excel settings to trusted locations
- set save saving files in options, set ram to max

not sure which one helped, i think changing the format helped mostly. Now i can open the list then close and it will still be updated, if theres no list it will be created, and there are no lines missing :-) thanks!
Good!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)