Windows Server 2012 R2 Server Time Error - Can't Start ZennoPoster or ProjectMaker

SoupKing

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So, I have diligently looked through the forum looking for any answers for this problem, and the threads say this was a license server error, and have been fixed. However, as you can see in my enclosed screen capture, I still get this problem.
timezone-error.JPG

I looked over this thread, but it was hard to translate;
http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/timezone-error-cant-start-project-maker.33036/

So I tried updating all updates for the Windows 2012 Rs Server, also the optional ones. Didn't help.

I tried updating to the time.windows.com, and all other options in that list. Didn't work.
syncro-error.JPG

I tried manually changing the time to be the same as ZennoPoster. Didn't work.
manuallychangedtime.JPG

I then searched around the internet for issues related to being unable to have the Windows Server correct the time, but no luck there either; seems it work as it should;
WindowsTimeRunning.JPG

I'm out of ideas. Please help?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
You should intall latest Windows updates. It seems that timezone settings are missing in your system.

SoupKing

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I've installed all updates to the Windows 2012 R2 Server, even the optional ones;
uptodate.JPG
Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

SoupKing

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Someone suggested (can't remember which thread) to change the timezone so it matches Zenno's timezone, so I don't know if this is the 'original' timezone that was when I got the server. I changed it to UTC +01:00 when I was trying to solve the problem.

It is a server I'm renting, and not dedicated. So if it it's a VPS, that could be a virtual machine?

I'm also getting this error every time I try to sync to one of the time servers;
timesyncerror.JPG

SoupKing

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've been working with the hosting company of the server, and they ask;

"Can you please let us know the exact time zone that you need to set for your server."

What would it be?

SoupKing

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

I tried again today, and now it mysteriously works!

I suspect it could have been some issues with the VPS as it was having problems updating the time.

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)