why can't I get any attribute value when I use element's property and it's a span tag

zxcvbn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm building a scraper and want to get the outerhtml property of the element. But when I search the element, the drop down doesn't show me the option of "Outerhtml" to choose from. How to workaround the same?

Screenshot is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?19ve9r2hrs2vrti

Thanks

zxcvbn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I face similar issue with few other sites and few more tags too. So many times, these attributes are not available in the drop down to choose from. Can someone help me please.

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Type manually: outerhtml in that field

zxcvbn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
It doesn't work. I have tried it many times. Even though I can see that values are there in the variables, but when I try to get the value in a variable, it returns nothing. I've seen this thing happening not only for span tags but div and many more type of tags too.
Please help me to get these values.

Can you please make a sample template which can get this outertext for 1st image? Site name is already there in the attached image.
It would be really helpful.

Thanks
Type manually: outerhtml in that field

zxcvbn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
and fyi I'm using the latest build.. 4.0.8.2...

zxcvbn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
oK. got it. I was searching the wrong tag. Instead of span I had to put a and then some different attribute name. Now it's working fine.

Thanks a lot.!!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You're welcome :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)