What's wrong with my twitter account registrator?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Посмотреть вложение twitter account creator4.xml

I'm failing in four areas and would greatly appreciate if you could point out what I'm doing wrong, or if ZP can't do this. This way I will understand better what's wrong, and other people will find it easier to use ZP.

1. At Set Twitter/signup and Get 'Join/the/conversation' checking of parse text at the top, I have added unsuccesful exit in the red dot to start over again and return and get another proxy from my list. This is in case my proxy is dead, so that the template doesn't get stuck at a standstill. However, when the proxy fails and the template doesn't make it to the twitter sign up page or find the parsed text, it doesn't return and just gets stuck. Why is this?

2. At captcha regognition, my template just won't recognise my input. I am using monkeyenter.dll, which means I'm entering them manually in debug to check it out, and I open captcha window just like in the wordpress video tutorial when it comes to the image, and I press enter in the window, then I press next in the debug, but it goes onto setting captcha text and onwards and it still hasn't entered the text I input into the window into the real template. So what am I doing wrong this time?

3. As you may have noticed, I have used unsuccesful exit at the captcha recognition. This is because twitter does 50% captcha and 50% non captcha at registration. However, if I have a login error because the name has already been used, and the template is using a captcha, then the template will be stuck in an infinite loop.

4. Lastly, and most importantly, I don't seem to have the email activation process right. When I get through to it, which at the moment is only in the 50% that is non-captcha, the template's 'Next' will just go grey and it just won't go to the email. What am I doing wrong here?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, thanks for the prompt reply then, ever so helpful. I don't know why the world doesn't implode because of the incredible helpfulness of this forum.

I solved problem 4 on my own and it was because I'd erased the field data previously (true instead of false).

However, the other three problems are still there. I'm fucking amazed as to why the captcha window doesn't work in debug mode. Unlike in minute 5:27 of this video http://www.youtube.com/user/ZennoLab#p/u/2/Y8IP-B11XIg, when I do it it just won't enter the text!!!!!!!!! Is this version of project maker broken?

Then the check solved text at signup doesn't return me to start at unsuccesful exit, which is bad enough, but that the captcha window won't work is unbelievable.

Also, in project maker the captcha won't work, but it will append lines to the twitteraccounts.txt. What's surreal is that in Zennoposter, it's the opposite and everything doesn't work except for the captcha recognition, which does, inexplicably.

pHelics

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, I have an idea of why the captcha doesn't show in your ZP Project Maker. Might be wrong, but ...
Your IP is still clean, and since the Project Maker uses a direct connection and you're unable to create accounts due to the "broken captcha" template, your IP is still clean.
Here's an idea, open IE and manually create some Twitter accounts, until captcha at registration starts showing, then try with Project Maker, it should show captcha.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
1. Use timeout to recognize bad proxy
2. You should copy executable result of captcha recognition and paste it to the field for captcha value
3. you'd better avoid any loops to prevent the similar errors. You may again scrape text to be sure that login is free

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. Use timeout to recognize bad proxy
2. You should copy executable result of captcha recognition and paste it to the field for captcha value
3. you'd better avoid any loops to prevent the similar errors. You may again scrape text to be sure that login is free
Thanks for your reply. However, how to introduce proxy timeout if I'm not using Proxychecker? Did you mean a proxy rule at ZennoProxychecker or a macros that can be added to Set Up Proxy step branch?

Also, do you know why none of my 'check parsed text' branches seem to work?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I got stuck, too. In debug it works good, but when zennoposter is using my template, it most of the time can't find this or that. Awfully small amount of success. Can somebody have a look at it?

Вложения

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please can somebody have a look? It's driving me nuts...

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well I don't see the point of your pauses. Zennoposter waits till everything downloads and then moves onto the next step. If you're putting pauses in thinking it helps this, then don't bother.

Also, you're taking off image loading, you're putting it to minus I believe, I dunno why. That's most probably why it's not recognising the captchas. Perhaps the only registrations to go through are the ones without captcha.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I turned off image loading to get the page faster, but before I click "finish registration" (or whatever) I switch it on again to allow captchas to load.
So you say I can get rid of all these pauses? I'll try.
Argh... I can watch zenno loading the page, the important stuff all in place, and some timeout I don't know decides to move on, so in the instance window I can see the welcome screen for new accounts, but at the same time I see, that zenno didn't wait long enough, it's already onto the next sign up (adress bar shows twitter/signup).

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's really weird. You sure you're seeing it right? In my experience ZP has always waited for the page to load fully before moving onto the next step branch.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Totally not working like that. No matter what I do, I always end up with >60% failure (although the page load correctly and I burn my death-by-captcha with each "unsuccsessful" trial, so actually I lose money all the time...).
I wanted to buy the pro version after coming back home (came back from Hong Kong on Wednesday), but after seeing my stupid problem is still in place, no solution for it in sight, I wonder why I should spend more money on that. I'm really disappointed. If someone just show me the direction (is it a proxy problem? more pauses? less? proxy filtering?), but as of now, I 'm still as dumb as right at the start.
Here's the current version (I stripped all the pauses, so it is much like the tutorial version). I'll do a screen capture next.

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)