Upload Form not working in Actions Recorder

synapsol

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys!

I am trying to automate uploading to a specific website. The upload form uses java-script and some ajax. No use of flash is involved.

What confuses me is that it doesn't work in the action recorder. When I press the upload button nothing happens, while it would normally be supposed to show a div container with an upload bar as far as I can tell!

The upload button calls onClick="linkUpload();" which refers to an external JS file <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="ubr_file_upload.js"></script>

Might this be the reason of the uploader not working in the action recorder? I tried setting the onClick value manually but it didn't work in the debugger either. What I just don't get is why it doesn't work in the recorder? Isn't the recorder just simulating a normal webbrowser? It works like a charme in Firefox.

I am new to Zennoposter and spent all day creating templates for this site and are stuck now. This is so frustrating and it drives me nuts! :mad:

Does anyone have an idea what could be the problem here? Thanks a lot in advance!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

synapsol

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey... I sent a PM

synapsol

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
lokiys helped me to solve the problem! Thanks!

txseo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys!

I am trying to automate uploading to a specific website. The upload form uses java-script and some ajax. No use of flash is involved.

What confuses me is that it doesn't work in the action recorder. When I press the upload button nothing happens, while it would normally be supposed to show a div container with an upload bar as far as I can tell!

The upload button calls onClick="linkUpload();" which refers to an external JS file <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="ubr_file_upload.js"></script>

Might this be the reason of the uploader not working in the action recorder? I tried setting the onClick value manually but it didn't work in the debugger either. What I just don't get is why it doesn't work in the recorder? Isn't the recorder just simulating a normal webbrowser? It works like a charme in Firefox.

I am new to Zennoposter and spent all day creating templates for this site and are stuck now. This is so frustrating and it drives me nuts! :mad:

Does anyone have an idea what could be the problem here? Thanks a lot in advance!

Its too bad that the solution was not posted online. I have the same trouble too.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What site are you having problems with?

txseo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Tried to do a template for craigslist. I get zenno to take me all the way up to the category selection, but craigs uses ajax in their forms and the action is never recorded.

txseo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, on CL you have to use the action designer for the clicks. That one confused me too when I first did it. Because everything is automatic when you choose a radio button the action doesn't seem to want to record. Just right click on the category you want and open up action designer and record the click that way and you should be good to go.

txseo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, on CL you have to use the action designer for the clicks. That one confused me too when I first did it. Because everything is automatic when you choose a radio button the action doesn't seem to want to record. Just right click on the category you want and open up action designer and record the click that way and you should be good to go.
Thanks, that worked like a champ. Any ideas on how to post local images?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)