Up to 2000 free templates!!!!!!

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Everyone! I hope I'm not going against any rule of the forum if so please tell me :-)

How To improve Your Business With Minimum Effort And Use The Full Power Of Zennoposter.

You know how amazing and powerful Zennoposter can be.

We know that create templates can be time consuming.

You always wanted to have hundreds or even thousands of templates to make backlinks to your sites.

To create all this templates could take you months!

What if you could have Thousands of templates… for free!!!

The process is very simple, you have to offer templates for 5 sites, the templates have to create an account and bookmark or whatever the required action on the site. For example, you create a template for Delicious.com, you have to provide a template which creates and account and another which bookmark in delicious, that would be 1 site

The templates must have good quality and work for all links not only your own.

You are responsible of have those templates working and then update them if you make any change or if the templates stop working.

You have to offer templates to sites which are not already in our list.

If you are interested into be part of this community go to http://zennoposter.bsmartaboutit.com/become-a-member/

Hurry up! We won’t accept more members once we reach 2,000 templates. And some members may offer templates for more than 5 sites!!

If each member offers templates for 5 sites (regularly 2 per site) it will be only 200 members to reach the 2,000 templates! So hurry up!

Can you imagine what would you do with 2,000 templates?

• Спасибо
Реакции: nuaru

resz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nice idea..will sign up soon..how many members now..? just asking

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nice idea..will sign up soon..how many members now..? just asking
We,ll I came with the idea 3 hours ago, so for now is 0, the good thing is that the firsts members will have an easy job since they can use templates they already have, the more ppl wait to get in the more "rare" the templates will have to be

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I'm not against your idea, but i'm not seeing there something good... Do you understand that if one member giving 5 templates than that is 400 members ?

You should make your own social network like facebook.com to make communication possible between members.

Cheers

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not against your idea, but i'm not seeing there something good... Do you understand that if one member giving 5 templates than that is 400 members ?

You should make your own social network like facebook.com to make communication possible between members.

Cheers
Well maybe I didn't exlplained my self in a correct way, it is supposed to be templates for 5 sites, regularly it is 2 templates per site, one create an account and the other perform an action on the site (bookmarking, comment, blabla), that's why I said 200 members.

I'll put a forum inside the wp site, but I do like your ideo of the facebook group!

Thanks!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Well maybe I didn't exlplained my self in a correct way, it is supposed to be templates for 5 sites, regularly it is 2 templates per site, one create an account and the other perform an action on the site (bookmarking, comment, blabla), that's why I said 200 members.

I'll put a forum inside the wp site, but I do like your ideo of the facebook group!

Thanks!

Ok that is 200 members. but anyway that is to high amount of members, i do not believe you can control all users. Meaning:

If users do not update templates what you will do ?
Basically you should be an administrator and invest much job to make your idea working. Control who updating templates.
Also one user will make template for some low traffic web 2.0 site. That kind of sites do not change their stuff on page. That mean there do not need to make updates to often, but contrary to other sites example like wordpress, where is saw they changed stuff on page twice a day...

This is why your idea is not really good ;-)

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If a template is not working any of the users can report it and or fix it, you can find many things why it wouldn't work or why it can work however you can focus into find why it can't work or in the action, if you remove the pretexts then you get only the results.

The worst thing can happen is if it doesn't works everybody gets just a few more templates instead or 2,000 not bad I think

Besides it can be a very good training for people to learn how to make templates which work for several people and it can be very helpful if you plan to sell templates in the future

If you think is not for you no hard feelings if you don't join :-)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We tried this in version 3 and nobody wants to do it. For one thing the reason we bought zenno is so we can do work on sites that everybody else doesn't use. People are not going to share their top sites with other people. Plus the fact like Indy said you will have 5% of the people doing all the work and the others will be taking a free ride. It's not that it is a bad idea at all, just that actually getting it to work well for everyone is probably not feasible.

Also, different people have different methods of doing things. Dejan and I build templates totally different from each other but both work well for us. Trying to get all these people that will build templates so that they will work for everybody is going to be difficult if not impossible. Someone will want to work with folders and files a certain way and others will not agree and so you are going to spend your time running in circles trying to get everyone on the same page. Just saying....

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Common guys! I need a little support here, if it doesn't work in the past it doesn't mean it won't work this time, just a couple of guys mailed me to get more info.

If you tried on the past then you already have experience, so why don't you give me a hand, I'm sure we can make it this time!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Wish you all the best with your idea :-) If you have passion, do it :-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
If a template is not working any of the users can report it and or fix it, you can find many things why it wouldn't work or why it can work however you can focus into find why it can't work or in the action, if you remove the pretexts then you get only the results.

The worst thing can happen is if it doesn't works everybody gets just a few more templates instead or 2,000 not bad I think

Besides it can be a very good training for people to learn how to make templates which work for several people and it can be very helpful if you plan to sell templates in the future

If you think is not for you no hard feelings if you don't join :-)
As i said before i'm not against your idea, but i'm just trying to explain why it wont work. And also this is just my opinion, and i'm not trying to shut you down...

Also i thought only those who are in will be able to use templates. That mean they have to be locked to all users emails. But if you want open source then this is more impossible than i thought before...

Why users should show how they build templates ? This will basically kill their market and marketing methods. Because as you know there will be some users who basically will share those templates example in BHW just for some ''Thanks'' and ''Reputation'' But what that mean for us ? KILL KILL KILL ;-)
As Clint (bigcajones) said every users building templates in different way and that, and only that allow us to get the best results.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)