Unable to linebreak while posting content after reading from xlsx cell

engage

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I have this bot which scrapes content and posts to a xenforo board ..( just like used here.).
Problem is scraped content does not have line breaks .. and when I post it to the forum it looks ugly . So i want to introduce line breaks every 100 characters.

All data is saved in xlsx , then posted.
First I tried with inserting \n in excel , but it didnt work.
Then I tried with {-String.Enter-} , it didn't work too.
Any other option ?

I am using C# to insert enter .
Code Snippet :
Код:
{

if (dotPos > 80 && dotPos < 110)
        {
            Cmt.Insert(dotPos+1,@"{-String.Enter-}");
            CmtLen = CmtLen - dotPos;
        }
        else
        {
            Cmt.Insert(spacePos+1,@"{-String.Enter-}");
            CmtLen = CmtLen - spacePos;
        }

}
Then i am using setvariable from action designer to enter the comment . However still no enter appears. If I dont use @ I get some C# error.

HELP !!

engage

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you tried \r\n ?

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello I post this message here because it may be the same problem as mine. Someone might have the answer to that question and help you.

My situation: I would like to make a line break in a " Text Processing -Spintax " in a template that post in Gmail. I've tried many things like {-string.entrer-} that didn't work. It's not Gmail that block that function because i try on several text on web.

I try to use {-string.space-} and it's work. I don't understand why ? I try \n, <br> and it doesn't work.

Any Idea to help me ? Thank you very much

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For me, {-string.enter-} works on spintax...
Код:
Test {Xongs{-String.Enter-}Xongs|Xanis{-String.Enter-}Xanis|Bah{-String.Enter-}Bah}.
Result:
Test Bah
Bah.

Test Xanis
Xanis.

Test Xongs
Xongs.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
So I have this bot which scrapes content and posts to a xenforo board ..( just like used here.).
Problem is scraped content does not have line breaks .. and when I post it to the forum it looks ugly . So i want to introduce line breaks every 100 characters.

All data is saved in xlsx , then posted.
First I tried with inserting \n in excel , but it didnt work.
Then I tried with {-String.Enter-} , it didn't work too.
Any other option ?

I am using C# to insert enter .
Code Snippet :
Код:
{

if (dotPos > 80 && dotPos < 110)
        {
            Cmt.Insert(dotPos+1,@"{-String.Enter-}");
            CmtLen = CmtLen - dotPos;
        }
        else
        {
            Cmt.Insert(spacePos+1,@"{-String.Enter-}");
            CmtLen = CmtLen - spacePos;
        }

}
Then i am using setvariable from action designer to enter the comment . However still no enter appears. If I dont use @ I get some C# error.

HELP !!
I'm afraid the macro {-String.Enter-} won't work in C# code. You should use C# syntax.

Hello I post this message here because it may be the same problem as mine. Someone might have the answer to that question and help you.

My situation: I would like to make a line break in a " Text Processing -Spintax " in a template that post in Gmail. I've tried many things like {-string.entrer-} that didn't work. It's not Gmail that block that function because i try on several text on web.

I try to use {-string.space-} and it's work. I don't understand why ? I try \n, <br> and it doesn't work.

Any Idea to help me ? Thank you very much
Attached the template with enter working in Text processing>Spintax.

Вложения

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your answer and for your file VladZen, finally of account, I realize that the spin works, I see the return to the line in the variable "Var1".

However, I want to use it in a keystroke emulation. I put the variable "Var1" in the kestroke emulation and it doesn't work on writing an email for example... Any ideas?

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your answer and for your file VladZen, finally of account, I realize that the spin works, I see the return to the line in the variable "Var1".

However, I want to use it in a keystroke emulation. I put the variable "Var1" in the kestroke emulation and it doesn't work on writing an email for example... Any ideas?

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I found the solution, you have to use {ENTER} and put it in a "Keystroke Emulation" for {ENTER} to work.

Simply! :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)