[To everyone read!] Suspension of instances - Appeal to developers

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
Should be supported!
Many of us are familiar to the problem of suspending instances.
When the instance suspends on any point, the green circle glows, and then nothing happens for a very long time, or never.

- There are a huge amount of resources, and no matter on how many threads ZP is working.
- There is white screen presented, the resource that being manipulated or proxy error.

There were some proposals on the forum:

- Set the number of threads in one process equal to 1
(Done, to the prejudice of minimizing the consumption of the system resources)
- Restart instances more often.—«<The minimum number of tasks to restart equal to 1, Completed tasks before the force reboot qual to 1»>--
So, let it also be done, but I think that many people that have powerful PC's which run ZP know that the setting of frequent rebooting instances,
their total number is not rising above 40 threads (personal experience: the number varies depending on the complexity of the pattern, ie, the duration of its processing)
With my current pattern it's 15-25 threads, although the capacity allows it to run more than 100.
So the very frequent rebooting does not help and is not an option in general.
Works through a proxy, and there is no check without proxy - bans immidiately.
Some instances are likely to stop working after an indefinite time, but suspend from a few minutes (and it's very long) to tens of minutes.

My suggestion is the following - to enter the opportunity of 2 runners in ZP in the settings of instance directly, or set the number of seconds manually:

- To restart the instance forcibly after XXX operation time, ie, for example, if the instance worked for 5 minutes without a reboot, then restart it forcibly,
despite the stoppage of the template, without waiting for its completion.
- To restart the instance forcibly, if from the moment of execution of the recent action about XXX minutes passed.
I.e. if in the template some action was executed, and that the following did not happen in the next 3 minutes, then restart the instance.
It is natural to make these settings optional. Well, that is, for example, if 0 set, then the work of instances is not paying attention to these limits.
The spread of time limits in the settings should be a very big one, from a few seconds to tens of minutes, as all the patterns have very different purposes.

P.S. I hope I've explained everything clearly.
P.P.S. I was looking forward, gritting my teeth, to the fix in new update, but the suspension of instances remained.

I urgely ask for the VERY HOT FIX, only with the introduction of this functional.
It's very necessary!!!

I'm sure that such problems with threads many of us have, so I urge all to response,
for the administration made a decesion to introduce this functionality in the shortest possible time.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I totally agree with you Lightwood and know your respect and input on the Russian part of the forum. I am hoping that this will be implemented ASAP as well as some of the other bugs (variables) fixed so that we without a doubt say that Zennoposter is the most powerful web automation software there is.

We all know the potential, let's hope that it is realized.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Agreed. I'm having to kill off unresponsive threads via Task manager (identify the thread PID number there). It's ok for me as I usually 'babysit' ZP, but for others this isn't practical.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For the love of god I thought I was the only who had this on my mind. Hopefully being a Super Moderator it'll have some weight and get added.

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
This week will be bug fixes.

problem because of the capture of the text starnitsy,
freezing may occur in the action "Data tab" Text taking or using the macro {-Page.Text-}
Now you can fix parsing using DOM, rather than text, freezing should not be.

When working through a proxy, especially in public, are not loaded in the iframe which is usually advertising or button twitter, facebook and the like.
When you try to take the text, instance drops in about 2-3 hours with an error StackOverflow ((((((((

This say darkdiver.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)