Thread consuming lots of memory

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a thread running and after a while, it consumes up to 3.5 GB of memory. I see this next to the firefox instance in task manager. At that point the zenno script barely does it's job and works really slow.

The thread involves loading one single page multiple times.

Any thoughts on how can I avoid that?

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've also tried clearing the cache for everyloop and uses only 2 variables that are being cleared every time. It also uses project in project and loads another small script that only checks for captcha and if it finds the error msg it solves it - this one doesn't have any variables.

So after I start this, I can see in the task manager how the firefox instance slowly builds memory to the point it becomes irresponsive and barely works.

What could it be?

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Running the same project with ProjectMaker instead of ZennoPoster as I did earlier does not have the same memory buildup. It works great this way! I still need to know what's going on and I feel it's more of a software bug than a mistake on my part. I just hope I'm not talking alone in here :(

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Try adjusting instance timeouts.
Timeouts_adjusting.png

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Even if I didn't understand the logic behind your suggested settings, I tried them, but nothing changed :(

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)