the lag is back in 10.2.0

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PM is laggy, unresponsive and crashed every 5 minutes, since I updated from last version 10.1.0 which ran perfectly. Did you even test this version once???

And there is a new problem on top of it: Browser windows stays responsive in PM, but other buttons aren't clickable any more, you can't do anything except close it with taskmanager.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
PM is laggy, unresponsive and crashed every 5 minutes, since I updated from last version 10.1.0 which ran perfectly. Did you even test this version once???

And there is a new problem on top of it: Browser windows stays responsive in PM, but other buttons aren't clickable any more, you can't do anything except close it with taskmanager.
Please add exe file of the program to exclusions in your antivirus, Windows Defender and any other protection software.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We had this problem already when version 10.0.0 or something came out, you can look for the thread. I posted all diagnostics and you fixed it next version. This is exactly the same problem again. Please search for the thread, I just paid 60$ for the update, I don't have time for this.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
We had this problem already when version 10.0.0 or something came out, you can look for the thread. I posted all diagnostics and you fixed it next version. This is exactly the same problem again. Please search for the thread, I just paid 60$ for the update, I don't have time for this.
New information would help.. Sorry for inconvenience caused. Could you please describe your operations in PM which lead to these lags? We just need to repeat the problem.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Please try also disable or enable this option in settings:
GPU_en.png

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I played around a bit and disabled the canvas emulation and it seems to work a lot better now... finger's crossed.
And I noticed that minimizing PM seems to mess up the program a lot. after that problems start growing, but could be a coincidence, dunno.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
I played around a bit and disabled the canvas emulation and it seems to work a lot better now... finger's crossed.
And I noticed that minimizing PM seems to mess up the program a lot. after that problems start growing, but could be a coincidence, dunno.
Thanks for details. We suppose it's because of Action Desighner.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)