Testing Multiple Browser Threads in ProjectMaker

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

Is it possible to test multiple browser threads in ProjectMaker? I am working on a project that opens multiple browser windows, each with different content. However, I can't figure out how to preview the multiple thread execution on PM.

If there is a way to test this, please advise.

Thanks!

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

Is it possible to test multiple browser threads in ProjectMaker? I am working on a project that opens multiple browser windows, each with different content. However, I can't figure out how to preview the multiple thread execution on PM.

If there is a way to test this, please advise.

Thanks!
Hello,
Unfortunately, not, in Project Maker you can just see how one thread is launching

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for the response.

Regarding threads in ZennoPoster then, when I open up multiple threads, does the program isolate each open browser from being sensed as coming from the same IP if I use proxies? Or if I run a task with a few threads, it runs all the browser threads with the same proxy?

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can set the proxies to the list. Then take them and delete. Each thread will operate with own proxy

Вложения

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes,

I have tried that with the project already, which is why I asked for confirmation of this question. That said, I just don't understand why the browser instances are still closing. The only reason I can think is that the site is still detecting multiple entries from the same IP.. I am baffled???

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It can depend on the type of proxy which you use - private or free proxies. In the case of free proxy the site can block you.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)