Templates with equal action ID's

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
If we have two templates in zennoposter and both are running and both are same actions. I have some like that. And i just copied all actions from one template to other. In both templates changes just url part.

There is problems with that. Looks like ZP do not know what happening and making many errors.

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If we have two templates in zennoposter and both are running and both are same actions. I have some like that. And i just copied all actions from one template to other. In both templates changes just url part.
This cannot cause any problems.
Please provide more info which will confirm this.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
This cannot cause any problems.
Please provide more info which will confirm this.
Actually those templates is for one of my customers. And there is not two templates but 10 templates with different urls but with same (equal) actions.
If you run one templates everything working fine if you run all templates nothing working file.
Example last action take DOM and then text parsing to get post url. Posturl.txt is full with crap data not like scraping last page but like scraping completely different page. Also actions acting weird when running all templates. Many of them show errors, but when you run one template everything working fine.

Of course i'm not 100% sure it is this same action ID problem, but looks like that.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)